Spain

FES

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see that Spain wrestled 145 at the state duals? is he looking for a chance of winning it at 145 instead?

He loses either way. He lost to Brandon Wright, who is wrestling extraordinairily well this season, at 152 and would lose to Kelley Felix (who I believe has not lost a match in TSSAA wrestling since losing to Kyle James in the state finals his freshman year) at 145. It looks as if Spain may not win this year, despite early predictions of his success.

He loses either way. He lost to Brandon Wright, who is wrestling extraordinairily well this season, at 152 and would lose to Kelley Felix (who I believe has not lost a match in TSSAA wrestling since losing to Kyle James in the state finals his freshman year) at 145. It looks as if Spain may not win this year, despite early predictions of his success.

Wow, I guess Spain should just not show up then. Kind of like Spain's team that lost to Soddy earlier in January, they should have not showed up this weekend.

No wait a second, they won the second time around. Hmmm,,,maybe they should wrestle and see. Just a thought.

Great job this weekend for both Spain and his teammates. Congrats.

Keep on doggin Spain guys, we'll see in few weeks.

Justin been a lil' banged up, I wouldn't count him out just yet.

Some of these posts are hilarious, keep looking for a way to take down a Bear. Justin is a classy individual, who works just as hard in the classroom as he does on the mat. High character kid who gets the job done! :thumb:

spain barely beat soddy's 45 and felix destroyed soddy's 45 at the brentwood tourney semis

With him just cutting down for this tournament, I beleive he did an excellent job to win all of his matches. If he stays down, he can adjust and do quite well at 145. His greater challenge to the finals may be at 152 than 145.