Congrats to ND

Rabble Rouser

Indeed they wrestled a good tournament. I even had the pleasure of being surrounded by some ND faithful in the stands. I got to meet the sister of a certain 140lber from ND as well as see a few of our local board characters... even though they didn't get a chance to see me :thumb: .

Anyway congrats to a good team that is certainly missed in the DII ranks.

I certainly would not take away from the accomplishments of ND. They indeed wrestled a great tournament and deserved their reward. I am new to tennessee and don't understand the classifications. Is it based on enrollment, how did they become DI? Bottom line is that they won, you cant take that away.

I certainly would not take away from the accomplishments of ND. They indeed wrestled a great tournament and deserved their reward. I am new to tennessee and don't understand the classifications. Is it based on enrollment, how did they become DI? Bottom line is that they won, you cant take that away.

It's the tragic tale of greed and envy, those that have and those that want, money, politics, high school parents, elites and those who want to be elite, missguided egalitarism, public and private education, inner city and rural high schools, in short, typical high school athletics!

It's the tragic tale of greed and envy, those that have and those that want, money, politics, high school parents, elites and those who want to be elite, missguided egalitarism, public and private education, inner city and rural high schools, in short, typical high school athletics!

I think the real question on everyone's mind is: Where are Bear Cat and Harry today? Must have been a heck of a party.