Waynesboro

PHAT4

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brian Coggins and Gallian would be two good ones to work under Rice but I don't know if one could be a Head Coach just yet. I do think that their playing experience could help the program and it would be easy for them to get respect from the kids. I did'nt think Gallian had a teaching degree, I could be wrong. He could be a volunteer if that is the case. I think Rice is the man for the job. Great Coach!

Just a hunch, but if they were going to hire Rice, don't you think they would have done it by now? I mean, he's a known quantity.

Just a hunch, but if they were going to hire Rice, don't you think they would have done it by now? I mean, he's a known quantity.

Heard some things at the state tourney and Coach Rice is the choice.Not that alot of people want this job because the pay is horrible.The last I heard and this also came from the state tourney that he was considering Hardin Co.

Heard some things at the state tourney and Coach Rice is the choice.Not that alot of people want this job because the pay is horrible.The last I heard and this also came from the state tourney that he was considering Hardin Co.

I know he has talked about Hardin Co to several folks. Not sure if that is just trying to get leverage for the Wayne Co job or what. Most of the folks who say it is Rice really don't have any better idea than anyone else, so what was said at the tourney may or may not have validity. We'll see.

Brian Coggins and Gallian would be two good ones to work under Rice but I don't know if one could be a Head Coach just yet. I do think that their playing experience could help the program and it would be easy for them to get respect from the kids. I did'nt think Gallian had a teaching degree, I could be wrong. He could be a volunteer if that is the case. I think Rice is the man for the job. Great Coach!

well everybodys talking about mt pleasnt colinwood cornesville i think theirs three to 4 teams inthe region that is pretty good mt pleasnt wc huntland cornesville we are going to be the sleeper so the bhornets are ready to battle iam not saying that we are going to win every game cause last year we went 7-3 and didnt get in the playoffs so this year we are going to the playoffs so huntland is still alive weve got #34 #72#3 #77#81 #56 #68 most started last year or played alot

• 2 weeks later...

Big News in Wayne County. They finally have a new coach. As of 2:00 Friday the superintendant of WC schools and the Board agreed on Waynesboros new coach.

After months of rumors and speculation Keith Wray was given the job. He has coached at Collinwood (early 90's) and at Lawrence Co. (Mid 90's) He will be bringing with him two assistant coaches. Oh yeah. April fools. I got you. I don't believe WC has a coach yet, but I couldn't resist. B)

Big News in Wayne County. They finally have a new coach. As of 2:00 Friday the superintendant of WC schools and the Board agreed on Waynesboros new coach.

After months of rumors and speculation Keith Wray was given the job. He has coached at Collinwood (early 90's) and at Lawrence Co. (Mid 90's) He will be bringing with him two assistant coaches. Oh yeah. April fools. I got you. I don't believe WC has a coach yet, but I couldn't resist. :thumb:

Good one !!! :lol:

well everybodys talking about mt pleasnt colinwood cornesville i think theirs three to 4 teams inthe region that is pretty good mt pleasnt wc huntland cornesville we are going to be the sleeper so the bhornets are ready to battle iam not saying that we are going to win every game cause last year we went 7-3 and didnt get in the playoffs so this year we are going to the playoffs so huntland is still alive weve got #34 #72#3 #77#81 #56 #68 most started last year or played alot

Hornets lost a lot of key players. Will be a rebuilding yr.

After months of rumors and speculation Keith Wray was given the job. He has coached at Collinwood (early 90's) and at Lawrence Co. (Mid 90's) He will be bringing with him two assistant coaches. Oh yeah. April fools. I got you. I don't believe WC has a coach yet, but I couldn't resist. :thumb:

Worked pretty darned well on me!!! :thumb: