A/AA picks for State

manU721

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know much about Hume Fogg and other teams, but am sure CAK will be leading the way. I think CAK has the team to win the state tournament again without any problem.

I appreciate your vote of confidence, but I dissagree with the "no problem" part. Catholic, Notre Dame, FRA, CCS, Westview all have tough teams. The others that were mentioned are no pushovers, either.

This should be a great season, especially with the addition of 2 powerhouses of Notre Dame and Catholic to A/AA. I personally welcome that challenge, I think it brings more to A/AA.

I also look forward to a strong Science Hill team, which I think will make some noise in AAA.

I appreciate your vote of confidence, but I dissagree with the "no problem" part. Catholic, Notre Dame, FRA, CCS, Westview all have tough teams. The others that were mentioned are no pushovers, either.

This should be a great season, especially with the addition of 2 powerhouses of Notre Dame and Catholic to A/AA. I personally welcome that challenge, I think it brings more to A/AA.

I also look forward to a strong Science Hill team, which I think will make some noise in AAA.

BigG, I got a lil over confident in CAK there about the whole "No problem" part, but man ur got a strong team. I just thought that the CAK team I saw last year still has state quality considering they didn't lost a lot of players, but obviously theres gonna be a tough competition as to who win state this year.

You have no idea how stacked Notre Dame is this year... 8 returning starters and preseason # 1 in state polls... ND will win the state tourny if they can get it together at the end of the season unlike last year when they were ranked top 25 nationally and got beat by mccallie...if they can get ther minds straight they will be hard to stop

You have no idea how stacked Notre Dame is this year... 8 returning starters and preseason # 1 in state polls... ND will win the state tourny if they can get it together at the end of the season unlike last year when they were ranked top 25 nationally and got beat by mccallie...if they can get ther minds straight they will be hard to stop

They are going to be great! I look forward to the competition. I don't know what state poll you are referring to, but I don't doubt they are strong. Welcome, Notre Dame, and I hope to see you in the end of May. I think you guys will have great success this season.

Chizaggi, I know what you meant, I just didn't want to give the readers the thought that CAK thinks they can waltz all the way to the championship. We know we have a long and hard road ahead.

Well I should be doing Spanish, but this seems like a fun topic. Since Lenoir City has left A/AA, my concern this year has turned to AAA. However, I still love BigG and his Warriors. I have to say CAK and Catholic will battle it out. Losing Brandon hurts, but they have Bennett Giles who could be one of the top A/AA players in TN. Anyways, good luck to G and all the teams. Should be a good year.

P.S. If you talk to Mr. Tarr tell him I said hi and to Bennett I say I am glad I am not playing against you anymore!