TUCKER 12

LORETTO

BREWER 8

STONE 8

GREEN 8

CROSS 33

DICKSON 4

REED 7

LOVETT HIT A 3 WITH 2.3 SECONDS TO GIVE SUMMERTOWN THE WIN.

CONGRATULATIONS TO JANA CROSS, SCORING A GAME HIGH 33 POINTS

TO BRING HER TOTAL TO 2005 CAREER POINTS.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Roadrunner, evidently something made you think they could win big in AA...If you wonder what I'm talking about glance back at your profile and see who your tops in the state were back on December 25,2005 at 11pm. Cuz the Lady Mustangs that you came down on so hard in this thread was I believe the 5th team you named. 8 go to the Boro so evidently you had Loretto going to the state. Have you even seen a game, or are you just looking at scores and headlines and judging?? Yea..thats what I thought. See ya later ROADRUNNER!! BEEP BEEP yourself out of Loretto's threads and worry about your R'Runners buddy! Oh yea, by the way..I went back and read all the posts you've ever written..their were fourteen or fifteen and THIRTEEN of them are NEGATIVE or taking a shot at somebody...have a good day my fellow ROADRUNNER! LOL...

and Loretto fades again into the post-season sunset; if you cant beat "A" schools what makes you think you can beat AA schools come tourney time???

Why would they think otherwise? Until an AA team beats them, which has not happened this season, there is no major concern. They made state year before last and lost to a very good team in the regionals semi-finals last year. That fading is pretty good. You wouldn't even make a post like this unless you were worried about them. District 12A can play with any level school. It wouldn't surprise me if one of them win the state. Go Loretto Lady Mustangs!

and Loretto fades again into the post-season sunset; if you cant beat "A" schools what makes you think you can beat AA schools come tourney time???

a, aa, aaa

a good team is a good team.

summertown won with only a few seconds on the clock.

so the lady mustangs did not fade that quick.

both team played hard and with hustle and heart!

also what good team lets one player score 33 points?

a, aa, aaa

a good team is a good team.

summertown won with only a few seconds on the clock.

so the lady mustangs did not fade that quick.

both team played hard and with hustle and heart!

also what good team lets one player score 33 points?

Summertown is the GOOD team that let a great player score 33 points. Now what Good team has only one player in double digits?

They are both great teams! Anybody who doubts that need to see a doctor.

They are both Great Teams and Great schools and I am so very proud to say they are both located in my county. How about two gold balls this year .......... sounds GREAT to me.

GOOD LUCK TO BOTH SCHOOLS IN THE TOURNEY!!!!! and ..............

HOOPS TO YA!!!!!!!!!!

kw