Harrison Smith Knox Catholic

Tyler Maples Maryville

Others who may get offers

Kevin Cooper Baylor

Mark Fisher Goodpasture

Dennis Rogan Fulton

Kyrus Lanxter Alcoa

Dasmine Cathey Ridgeway

There are others that I have not listed so don't get upset.

Edited by ckyfan

These players have Vol offers already

Chris Donald Huntington

Rae Sykes Alcoa

Golden Tate PJP II

Todd Campbell Franklin

Travis Hogsett JCM

Anthony Anderson Austin-East

Harrison Smith Knox Catholic

Tyler Maples Maryville

Others who may get offers

Kevin Cooper Baylor

Mark Fisher Goodpasture

Dennis Rogan Fulton

Kyrus Lanxter Alcoa

Dasmine Cathey Ridgeway

There are others that I have not listed so don't get upset.

That's great for the local and in-state prospects to get some recognition, but how good are these kids? I know that Maples and Anderson are speedsters so I have no doubt about them, I also know that the Sykes kid is an animal at DE so theres another quality prospect form our own backyard, the Smith kid is a great athlete do you know where they are thinking of playing him? Rogan, may still be a ? the rest of them I really have no idea about, so any info on the kids on this list would be greatly appreciated.

Yoakum

I think Smith will end up at L.B.,Chris Donald is the best player in the state imo he is a stud L.B.Golden Tate is a very good athlete who can play many positions but will be a W.R. imo.Tate is a longshot for the Vol's imo as his coach hates U.T.Hogsett is a monster L.B.-D.E. prospect.Campbell is a very athletic W.R. prospect.

That's great for the local and in-state prospects to get some recognition, but how good are these kids? I know that Maples and Anderson are speedsters so I have no doubt about them, I also know that the Sykes kid is an animal at DE so theres another quality prospect form our own backyard, the Smith kid is a great athlete do you know where they are thinking of playing him? Rogan, may still be a ? the rest of them I really have no idea about, so any info on the kids on this list would be greatly appreciated.

Yoakum

Lanxter is a long receiver with good speed and great leaping ability and body control.Exciting after the catch. Needs to get his 40 time down under 4.5 . good size ; 6' 2" / 180 :thumb:

These kids they are offering are 2 and 3 star recruits. Great athletes, great kids. This could be a double edged sword though. If these kids they offer and sign don't pan out, it could be huge hault to TN kids getting offers. If they do really great it could open up the doors for TN recruits.

tate will be a 4 or 5 star player hes that good...got christmas letters from charlie weis..seen them for myself..trust me this kid is amazin..if u want to see some highlights got to schoolsportsradio.com awesome highlights of him...or just go to Unapproved Website and u will see some highlights...rivals has been to some of his games...best player in state no doubt...5'11 180 runs 40 in 4.3 benches bout 270 and squats 500..all the big schools are lookin at him...also vandy is lookin at him not big of a big deal but they want him so bad they sent him 11 letters in one day 1 from each coach...

Edited by popefan 21