scrimmages

timbdp

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Details hoya?

I only saw the second half. Catholic had the better of play by a fair margin; however, the play of both teams was pretty choppy at best. Both teams looked sluggish to me, with the exception of a few individuals. The narrow field didn't help either team. I think they play again this weekend at the KFL Jamboree on Saturday. I'd expect both teams to be sharper as the season goes on.

The narrow field didn't help either team.

Aaah, narrow fields and scrimmages. Looks like a bowling lane,eh? Coaches subbing in players by numbers because they don't know their names. Some players playing 2 or 3 or even 4 positions. Shots skying over the post into the tops of trees above. Throw-ins that slip out of our hands. Passes that end up in the parking lots with an overweight dad in pursuit.

Aaah, scrimmages!

Edited by wmsmphs

Aaah, narrow fields and scrimmages. Looks like a bowling lane,eh? Coaches subbing in players by numbers because they don't know their names. Some players playing 2 or 3 or even 4 positions. Shots skying over the post into the tops of trees above. Throw-ins that slip out of our hands. Passes that end up in the parking lots with an overweight dad in pursuit.

Aaah, scrimmages!

This post was brought to you by a voice with experience! :thumb: