11aa district tournaments

rednecktiger

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Harpeth wins it all

These are district records on the right so if their are games on Monday then you can switch what needs to be switched. :blink:

1.)Harpeth 14-0

8.)Stewart 1-12

4.)Fairview 7-7

5.)Creek Wood 5-8

3.)Sycamore 8-5

6.)Mont Cent 4-9

2.)Cheatham 11-3

7.)Waverly Central 3-10

Now Sycamore plays Stewart Monday I think unless they cancel it for good. Creek Wood has Mont Cent and Waverly to go. I dont know what the deal is with Waverly, but Creek Wood and Mont Cent play Monday if Mont Cent wins then you can switch mont cent to 5 and put creek wood at 6 because mont cent has already beat creek wood once.

Harpeth, Fairview, Sycamore, and Cheatham have locked up home games this week. Which I think Harpeth, Fairview, Sycamore, and Cheatham will get out of the first round. then Harpeth and Cheatham will play for the Championship. Then Harpeth will win the championship. I think it is stupid that we have to go to stewart to play somebody 20 minutes away. <_<

This is the tournament where anything can happen. I predict Harpeth playing Sycamore for the district title, w/ HHS coming out on top. I don't see any of the teams in 11-AA getting out of the region tourny though. Too much talent in the opposing district w/ power houses McNairy Central and reigning State Champ Chester Co... that's just my opinion.

This is the tournament where anything can happen. I predict Harpeth playing Sycamore for the district title, w/ HHS coming out on top. I don't see any of the teams in 11-AA getting out of the region tourny though. Too much talent in the opposing district w/ power houses McNairy Central and reigning State Champ Chester Co... that's just my opinion.

Everybody has their own opinion, yours is just wrong.(j/k) But Harpeth is Number 1 in the state and they just lost to Columbia by like 1 point and if we played again it could go either way, we beat Lawrence County and they beat Columbia which makes my point even stronger, we also beat Dickson twice. All Chester County has is bianca thomas or whatever her name is sorry if I got it wrong. And Mcnairy is good, but if we lose to them we would play them in the Championship most likely so we would still go to sub state. :unsure:

And what do you mean " anything can happen" I mean Harpeth clearly won every game in the district and they are most likely going to play cheatham in the championship so anything cant happen stewart isnt going to beat harpeth tonight and sycamore isnt going to lose to Mont Cent or whoever they play.