Union City vs. Humboldt

Switchhitter

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so now...the excuses begin for the west :thumb:

Culleokarep..I don't believe you will hear any excuses from the West..No doubt Union City is a lot better team with Weddle and U.C. is capabale of making it to State if Weddle isn't hurt bad...But..if Weddle is hurt worse than we think he may be..Humboldt and Lake Co both can carry the torch and play with anyone..Lake Co won by 20 points over Humboldt the last time they played each other in a game that I don't think any Single A team could have beat us...Tonight Humboldt looked the same way...It would have been tough on any Single A team to have beat Humboldt tonight..There has been a few games this year that we really didn't look very good but at the same time,if Humboldt or Lake Co plays like they did the two times I'm talking about..rest assured..there won't be any excuses..There won't be any reason to make any!Humboldt was very impressive tonight..

Culleokarep..I don't believe you will hear any excuses from the West..No doubt Union City is a lot better team with Weddle and U.C. is capabale of making it to State if Weddle isn't hurt bad...But..if Weddle is hurt worse than we think he may be..Humboldt and Lake Co both can carry the torch and play with anyone..Lake Co won by 20 points over Humboldt the last time they played each other in a game that I don't think any Single A team could have beat us...Tonight Humboldt looked the same way...It would have been tough on any Single A team to have beat Humboldt tonight..There has been a few games this year that we really didn't look very good but at the same time,if Humboldt or Lake Co plays like they did the two times I'm talking about..rest assured..there won't be any excuses..There won't be any reason to make any!Humboldt was very impressive tonight..

actually bigster im pulling for lake co. because unlike the rest of the posters from other teams you have kept it realitively realistic when talking about the state tournament...im just waiting for the excuses of why someone got beat by the east and middle tenn. teams....however good luck to the guys from lake co. i hope we see ya at state :thumb:

actually bigster im pulling for lake co. because unlike the rest of the posters from other teams you have kept it realitively realistic when talking about the state tournament...im just waiting for the excuses of why someone got beat by the east and middle tenn. teams....however good luck to the guys from lake co. i hope we see ya at state :thumb:

All the teams in our district are tough and the way way Humboldt played tonight,it would have been tough for anyone to have beaten them..At the same time..Lake Co looked like that against Humboldt the other night...Humboldt will be out to get a little revenge for such a big loss and I assure you that most Lake Co .people know that Humboldt has a great team..If Humboldt plays like they did last night and we aren't hitting the 3-ball ,we will lose big..Lake Co lives basically by the 3 point shot..Tony Tyler had one man between him and the basket last night and whereas most people would have drove for a lay-up or a foul..Tony pulled up and hit a 3...A lot of our 3-point shots rimmed in and out last night..We are a lot smaller than Humboldt but have great athletes that can really jump and long arms..But ,,we are a different kind of team..Lake Can press and run with anyone but it depends on the 3-ball..If we are on with the 3-ball..I believe we will win..If not..I'll go with Humboldt....As far as your area..I haven't really had a poll for your area teams because I haven't seen any of them..I know Cosby,Temple,Grace,and your team etc..must have great teams to have the records they have..I have actually seen Middle College and the teams from this area ,so I know about these teams...I also know that it's going to be a tough road once the region starts...One bad game and it doesn't matter how good a team is...the season is over..Good luck to your team!

If the Vikes play the way they did last night through the rest of the postseason, other teams will be hardpressed to beat them.

Lake County looked very good last night...well rounded.

Halls also played well.

UC is the only team that didn't show last night.

All are going to the Region though and anything can happen there.

If the Vikes play the way they did last night through the rest of the postseason, other teams will be hardpressed to beat them.

Lake County looked very good last night...well rounded.

Halls also played well.

UC is the only team that didn't show last night.

All are going to the Region though and anything can happen there.

You're right SportsRadio..Humboldt looked very impressive last night..Lake Co looked just like that against Humboldt last week..Kelcey Rose tried to guard Springer but Springer just was too quick for him and Humboldt had to switch..If Rose and Toylon Smith are on their game,they are very tough...I expect a great game..Haven't heard anything about Weddle yet..but if I were the coach and he wasn't about 90 percent,he wouldn't play against Halls..Union city has a talented enough team to place 4th and still come back and win the region..if they play like they are capable..