Top Seniors

adidas1

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are too many top seniors to mention, but on the eastern side of the state the list would have to include Ben Lawson from Farragut, Bennett Giles from CAK, and Andrew Kimball from McMinn...all of them are All-staters and Giles and Kimball have signed with King College in Bristol...

If Micah could keep his head in a game i'd agree with you..but that kid lacks the sportsmanship or effort to be called one of the best in the state..sorry.

well your wrong about this one micahputs effort into every game he plays you never have to worry about him coming to a game ready to play so i dont agree with your comment on his effort his sprotsmanship has been questionable at times just cause he an emitional physical player but hes got that under control so he will have a very good year

Doesn't look like he does have it under control since he's still talkin back to the ref, and yellin at his opponents in blatent vision of the ref..maybe you just dont see what we see since you got thrown out so quick. :thumb:

ok thats cool but how many players talk back to the refs just about all of them and that tells me nothin about how he i guess dosen't put any effort into playin and yeah i id get kicked out in the 1st 5min but wow we still won thats what matters