Pickett Co. 61 York 46

bobcatfan300

Everyone knows Pickett actually won that game, even a bunch of your Bluedogs, sorry, I mean Bulldevil fans said so on here. We don't need it on paper. We know and you know. As for the districts...you have been wrong in almost every prediction this year so I am very happy you think Pickett won't win in the district.

"South" ...Winningham is a coach in 7AA, not 7A

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone knows Pickett actually won that game, even a bunch of your Bluedogs, sorry, I mean Bulldevil fans said so on here. We don't need it on paper. We know and you know. As for the districts...you have been wrong in almost every prediction this year so I am very happy you think Pickett won't win in the district.

"South" ...Winningham is a coach in 7AA, not 7A

All i know is the final score said Clay County won. Why don't you just say that Pickett Co actually won every game this year, that they didn't lose any? I guess they won the game AT Clay County too right? You are pathetic, i really wish you would introduce yourself to me and quit hiding behind a false name. :thumb:

I'm not that disappointed that they lost 6 games. Two years ago when we were suppose to have the greatest team ever we had 10 loses going into the postseason and ended up doing just fine in the tourney. If Edwards finishes up an undefeated district season tonight I really don't see how anyone else has a shot a Coach of the Year.

If Clay County had the greatest team ever, then how did they do "just fine" in the tournament when they lost in the sub-state. Clay County has had some very good teams, so I don't think you could classify that team as the "greatest ever." Man, you Clay County fans are so ignorant.

If Clay County had the greatest team ever, then how did they do "just fine" in the tournament when they lost in the sub-state. Clay County has had some very good teams, so I don't think you could classify that team as the "greatest ever." Man, you Clay County fans are so ignorant.

Speaking of ignorant, thats like the kettle calling the pot black. The post read "suppose" to be the greatest team, not greatest team like you put in your post. Once again another poster from Pickett Co. putting down the opposing team. :thumb:

Like I said before...I HAVE introduced myself to you. I also told you BEFORE the season no team would come close to Clay Co. this year...boy was I ever wrong! Talk about hiding behind a name...wasn't you who in April 2003 came on as devilfanatic and pretended to be a friend of Jon Godwin's father?

Edited by bobcatfan300

Like I said before...I HAVE introduced myself to you. I also told you BEFORE the season no team would come close to Clay Co. this year...boy was I ever wrong!

Hmm i must have missed that one i don't remember anyone coming up to me and saying "i'm bobcat300". But stranger things have happened. I have always said that a team has to be 30 points better than Pickett Co. to be able to go into Pickett and get a win. How right was i? Clay beat Pickett by 29 at home and 4 at Pickett, well 1 at Pickett as Clay Co. didn't even guard anyone the last 3 seconds and Pickett was able to throw one in from about half court to cut it to one. Pickett Co. doesn't have the bench to stay with many teams away from Pickett. If they get into foul trouble then they have to rely on a weak bench. If that happens against Jackson County in the district tournament then Jackson County will beat them AGAIN! :unsure:

No, I introduced myself. I did not have that handle yet, nor do I go around thinking my name is Bobcatfan300. As I told you before, it was at a FOOTBALL game. I certainly have no interest in speaking with you now. I complimented your son, I said Clay would be untouchable this year (I was wrong), and wished you luck. Pickett's "weak bench" includes Cody Elmore who came off the bench the other night and quickly dropped in two three pointers. You can also say Pickett could beat Jackson Co. AGAIN. You posted as if Pickett hadn't beaten JC this year.

No, I introduced myself. I did not have that handle yet, nor do I go around thinking my name is Bobcatfan300. As I told you before, it was at a FOOTBALL game. I certainly have no interest in speaking with you now. I complimented your son, I said Clay would be untouchable this year (I was wrong), and wished you luck. Pickett's "weak bench" includes Cody Elmore who came off the bench the other night and quickly dropped in two three pointers. You can also say Pickett could beat Jackson Co. AGAIN. You posted as if Pickett hadn't beaten JC this year.

I would guess not, after saying the things that you have said in the past. The only game i attended up there was the one my youngest son played in and the only people i spoke with from Pickett Co. were young adults so if you were one of them then no you don't need to speak to me as you're a minor. As for being untouchable and you being wrong, well so far in the district they have been just that "untouchable". Pickett had better worry about Monterey and Jackson County before they even think about getting to Clay Co. :unsure:

I would guess not, after saying the things that you have said in the past. The only game i attended up there was the one my youngest son played in and the only people i spoke with from Pickett Co. were young adults so if you were one of them then no you don't need to speak to me as you're a minor. As for being untouchable and you being wrong, well so far in the district they have been just that "untouchable". Pickett had better worry about Monterey and Jackson County before they even think about getting to Clay Co. :unsure:

Only on a post about Pickett and York could someone from Clay/Jackson (whichever county you support today) get on here and fire up all the kids in Byrdstown with all his talk of the awful Pickett County program (fans, coaches, players, gym, refs, schedule, etc)........I just have only a few questions for you devil.......what will you say if Celina does not go to Murfreesboro this year? Who will you blame then?

I have sat by you at several games this year and listened to you try to schmooze calls from officials......Will they be the reason or will it be something else?

Your son truly is a great player and a wonderful floor leader....I liken him to the old Duke point guards(Wojo,Hurley,etc)......he probably deserves the MVP of the district, as Bailey did last year......but you arguing with a bunch of kids on an internet site over nonsense cannot be a benefit to what Coach Edwards is trying to do(I really respect Rob's coaching)....let the kids decide the GAME on the floor......