Pickett Co. 61 York 46

bobcatfan300

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only on a post about Pickett and York could someone from Clay/Jackson (whichever county you support today) get on here and fire up all the kids in Byrdstown with all his talk of the awful Pickett County program (fans, coaches, players, gym, refs, schedule, etc)........I just have only a few questions for you devil.......what will you say if Celina does not go to Murfreesboro this year? Who will you blame then?

I have sat by you at several games this year and listened to you try to schmooze calls from officials......Will they be the reason or will it be something else?

Your son truly is a great player and a wonderful floor leader....I liken him to the old Duke point guards(Wojo,Hurley,etc)......he probably deserves the MVP of the district, as Bailey did last year......but you arguing with a bunch of kids on an internet site over nonsense cannot be a benefit to what Coach Edwards is trying to do(I really respect Rob's coaching)....let the kids decide the GAME on the floor......

Actually, this board has just been a place for some idiot from Pickett to ramble on about how he knows nothing about basketball. I also don't see how this is hurting what Coach Edwards is trying to as I'm sure he could care less what is said on here.

I would guess not, after saying the things that you have said in the past. The only game i attended up there was the one my youngest son played in and the only people i spoke with from Pickett Co. were young adults so if you were one of them then no you don't need to speak to me as you're a minor. As for being untouchable and you being wrong, well so far in the district they have been just that "untouchable". Pickett had better worry about Monterey and Jackson County before they even think about getting to Clay Co. :thumb:

My goodness, my goodness, what a mistake it may have been. Maybe this is the time for the "devilfanatic" to put his foot in his mouth because from what I just seen, JC put a good Spankin' on CCHS. Pick it up Dawgs, or there will be an early exit in the region tournament.

Only on a post about Pickett and York could someone from Clay/Jackson (whichever county you support today) get on here and fire up all the kids in Byrdstown with all his talk of the awful Pickett County program (fans, coaches, players, gym, refs, schedule, etc)........I just have only a few questions for you devil.......what will you say if Celina does not go to Murfreesboro this year? Who will you blame then?

I have sat by you at several games this year and listened to you try to schmooze calls from officials......Will they be the reason or will it be something else?

Your son truly is a great player and a wonderful floor leader....I liken him to the old Duke point guards(Wojo,Hurley,etc)......he probably deserves the MVP of the district, as Bailey did last year......but you arguing with a bunch of kids on an internet site over nonsense cannot be a benefit to what Coach Edwards is trying to do(I really respect Rob's coaching)....let the kids decide the GAME on the floor......

I think most of you people take everything i say to heart. If we can't get on here and have some harmless fun from time to time then we lead a very boring life. There is only one person that i have sat next to during ballgames so not sure what you're talking about. As for last years MVP i said it then and i'll say it now that Wright from Pickett Co.(can't remember his first name but Jacob's older brother) deserved MVP not Bailey. He played both ends of the floor, he wasn't just out there to score points. He was the best all around best player in the district last year, period! As for schmoozing with the refs? Well a few of them are my friends off the court so if we talk and laugh then thats just being friends. What i do during the game doesn't reflect their calls thats for sure! ;) The fact that most of you know who i am gives you a free pass at me to stand behind a fake name and then say things like this to me. Instead of saying your name you just say you sit next to me, or you obviously know me and yet you decide to say something against me? Why is this? If you dont agree with something i say then i can understand that, but why not just say who you are. If you have sat next to me then i obviously know you, what is wrong with that? As for eating crow, well i said Clay Co. would go undefeated and was untouchable in the district and i was WRONG! So Crow is on the menu for me! The Clay County boys need to get their act together or they won't make it past the first round of the region thats for sure. I for one hope they do! :thumb:

Edited by devilfanatic

It was NOT a Pickett football game. If anyone goes over your posts, you are fighting with everyone. One time it is Gleason, another Oliver Springs, Pickett, friendship...I'm in good company.

What you typed in once again is mostly false statements. Most of the people that i talk to about Gleason and go back and forth with are friends of mine but you wouldn't know that. Heck they even game me a hat with my name on it, ofcourse it had their school on the front but thats just all in fun! OS is the same way i know alot of those people as well. All you and some of the other people from Pickett see is what you think is us arguing, when its not. Now i will say this, there are a few people from Pickett that i do like and respect, like Coach Bibb, your middle school coach, he is an excellent coach and you're lucky to have someone like him, Coach Painter and her husband. After that however its gets a little slim. The problem that most of you have up there is you like to dish out alot but you can't take it if someone gives it back to you. So you attack them as if they have a problem with Pickett County. I think if you asked the people from VanBuren what they thought of you, you might be surprised at the answer! :thumb:

I think most of you people take everything i say to heart. If we can't get on here and have some harmless fun from time to time then we lead a very boring life. There is only one person that i have sat next to during ballgames so not sure what you're talking about. As for last years MVP i said it then and i'll say it now that Wright from Pickett Co.(can't remember his first name but Jacob's older brother) deserved MVP not Bailey. He played both ends of the floor, he wasn't just out there to score points. He was the best all around best player in the district last year, period! As for schmoozing with the refs? Well a few of them are my friends off the court so if we talk and laugh then thats just being friends. What i do during the game doesn't reflect their calls thats for sure! ;) The fact that most of you know who i am gives you a free pass at me to stand behind a fake name and then say things like this to me. Instead of saying your name you just say you sit next to me, or you obviously know me and yet you decide to say something against me? Why is this? If you dont agree with something i say then i can understand that, but why not just say who you are. If you have sat next to me then i obviously know you, what is wrong with that? As for eating crow, well i said Clay Co. would go undefeated and was untouchable in the district and i was WRONG! So Crow is on the menu for me! The Clay County boys need to get their act together or they won't make it past the first round of the region thats for sure. I for one hope they do! :thumb:

DF you know you and I have had words on here but gotta agree... if you can't have some fun and talk a little trash whats the point of getting on here. I for one can hardly wait until regions and had already planned on trying to meet you then after all this I will make it a point to meet you. SEE YA IN W-TOWN! B)

DF you know you and I have had words on here but gotta agree... if you can't have some fun and talk a little trash whats the point of getting on here. I for one can hardly wait until regions and had already planned on trying to meet you then after all this I will make it a point to meet you. SEE YA IN W-TOWN! B)

Sounds good i look forward to it, besides i'll have an FCS alumni in my family before long as she is marrying my nephew who i helped raise, and should have spanked alot more when he was groing up! ;) He is an avid poster on CoachT as well and both are attending UT. Look forward to seeing you. :thumb:

Flocks of crows must be fleeing Clay Co. with their fans on a crow eating binge! I saw the Pickett/Clay game and w/o those technicals, PC would have won by a dozen. Now a LOSING team like JC (14-15) whips Clay Co. Looks like a wide open district race. I'm for ABC...Anybody But Clay! I wouldn't normally care, but like most people are SOOOOOOOO tired of devilfanatic. Go Hogeye!

Flocks of crows must be fleeing Clay Co. with their fans on a crow eating binge! I saw the Pickett/Clay game and w/o those technicals, PC would have won by a dozen. Now a LOSING team like JC (14-15) whips Clay Co. Looks like a wide open district race. I'm for ABC...Anybody But Clay! I wouldn't normally care, but like most people are SOOOOOOOO tired of devilfanatic. Go Hogeye!

Its funny how you say you're from LA but all you've ever posted about is Pickett County, why is that? :thumb: