Columbia Academy your in our prayers!

bballntn32

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am praying hard for the entire CA nation. Things like this cannot be explained, they just happen and there is no explanation. Just be assured, CA nation, that all my love and prayers are with you. Please keep us informed about the young lady who was injured.

To all the teams in this area who know and love these young ladies, I know this is a trauma to you also, as it is for all the communities around this area who greatly respect and admire how you young men and women show your competitive spirit and love for life both on and off the basketball court. My love and prayers are with you all.

The Pinkston girl is doing much better today,,and she was taken out of the ICU and she's in her own room. Keep her in your prayers though, because it was one of her really good friends who died, and she'll hardely ever get over this!! CA our prayers are w/ you from Zion.

Received news that Grace Pinkston was released tonight from Vanderbilt and was sent home, praise God for that..

Praise the Lord!! I'm praying for the CA community...I hope you all get through this time...Praying especially for the families of these girls and for Grace that she may get through this emotional trauma. Also I'm prayin for the man who was driving the truck that hit them, I pray that he will not experience any guilt for what has happened, only God could have prevented that accident.

Everyone is praying for you CA!!!