What School Has The Best All Around Athletic Program?

Football Fan1

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For a small school, Knoxville Catholic has had a great run for the past couple of years. Football has a state runnerup and playoff finalist for the past 3 years, Basketball has gone to the state tourney for the past 2 years, Soccer both girls and boys state runnerup titles, Volleyball went to the state semis, Baseball will have a good shot at a state tourney appearance this year. We've also sent teams to the state in cross country, track and swimming and diving. Pretty solid for a school with 250 boys, most of which play multiple sports.

Edited by IrishBBall

I think Riverdale has the total package. B)

wow thats definately a complement for a non riverdale poster to mention us in the first post of the thread...thanks buddy. yea riverdale has it goin on, although they have never gone to the state tournement in girls or boys basketball, both have 20+ wins pretty often and have experienced success.

oakland has a great program, but i think riverdale has the upper hand on them right now in 3 of the 4 (with girls and boys basketball considered) and besides the record of our boys team, i feel we are not far behind them in that category.

wow thats definately a complement for a non riverdale poster to mention us in the first post of the thread...thanks buddy. yea riverdale has it goin on, although they have never gone to the state tournement in girls or boys basketball, both have 20+ wins pretty often and have experienced success.

oakland has a great program, but i think riverdale has the upper hand on them right now in 3 of the 4 (with girls and boys basketball considered) and besides the record of our boys team, i feel we are not far behind them in that category.

Actually our basketball teams HAVE BEEN TO STATE in girls i was told we lost to warren county in 79 in the state championship game i do not know if that info is correct or not but i do know our boys went to state in the 80s with tim and leon corder a long with several other good players