Lake county vs. Humbolt

bballchamps

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What does everybody think I think LC in a close one.

I think this will be a very close game and will go to the very end. I don't think it will be like the Humboldt-Lake County game at Humboldt. Lake County was just on fire that night and I don't think anyone could have beat us on that night. I believe this will be one of the best district championships in the area! Union City got dominated tonight by Humboldt and like I said in another topic, if Lake County and Humboldt both come ready to play, it will be a very exciting game! These are two very talented teams and either could win Saturday night! If you plan on attending this game, you better get there early if you want a good seat! I know Lake County will bring a good crowd as well as Humboldt and Union City. Halls didn't have that much of a crowd tonight, but maybe they will have more Saturday night. I can't say who I think will win, because I don't know. It's too close to call for this one! Best of luck to the Falcons Saturday night!

I'm going to get roasted for this, I know, but...

Assuming UC beats Halls in the consolation game (and if Weddle is out, that's far from a sure thing), why would either team really and truly WANT to win this game? Think about it. The 1 and 3 from 14A will be in the same half of the bracket in the regional. That means the district champion would have to play Union City in an elimination game in the semi-final. And even though we all know better than to ever count out Halls, wouldn't any sane person prefer to play the Tigers rather than Union City in an elimination game?

Of course, if Halls beats UC, then the district title game is a must-win. We saw what the #4-seed could do last year when Trenton came from the brink of destruction to darn near win it all.

This is not to say I hope LC loses to Humboldt -- obviously, I want the Falcons to win every game. But if they get beat and UC beats Halls...it's definitely not the end of the world.

I think this will be a very close game and will go to the very end. I don't think it will be like the Humboldt-Lake County game at Humboldt. Lake County was just on fire that night and I don't think anyone could have beat us on that night. I believe this will be one of the best district championships in the area! Union City got dominated tonight by Humboldt and like I said in another topic, if Lake County and Humboldt both come ready to play, it will be a very exciting game! These are two very talented teams and either could win Saturday night! If you plan on attending this game, you better get there early if you want a good seat! I know Lake County will bring a good crowd as well as Humboldt and Union City. Halls didn't have that much of a crowd tonight, but maybe they will have more Saturday night. I can't say who I think will win, because I don't know. It's too close to call for this one! Best of luck to the Falcons Saturday night!

I don't think Humboldt can come out and be that hot 2 nights in a role!! If LC comes out and plays like they did against them at Humboldt we will run them out of SF gym. But without a doubt LC will get beat if they don't come out and play!!

I don't think Humboldt can come out and be that hot 2 nights in a role!! If LC comes out and plays like they did against them at Humboldt we will run them out of SF gym. But without a doubt LC will get beat if they don't come out and play!!

Lake Co..I like your attitude as far as being Lake Co all the way..but I doubt either team will blow the other out...And ..I'm with Wes on this..I have posted about this already..You don't really just want to blow a game..but unless Halls pulls a upset against Union City..it wouldn't be such a bad thing on losing to Humboldt..At the same time..Lake Co has about a 20 game winning streak and Whitby probably wants to really earn it by winning every game..