region 1-AAA

orange_nation

Wow....rednecks never cease to amaze me, they always find a way to reemphasize that they are extremely proud of the insult they claim boastfully as their title.....im gonna make this short and to the point so that someone who is reading this that is sem-literate can explain what it says to others. Good luck stopping Greenville, not only Wiggins, but the arsenal of shooters around him. Wiggins gets the attention, but it's the supporting cast that makes them tough to beat. Then of course how could I forget they're playing at Greenville, where Coach Duncan intimidates the officials. ADVANTAGE-GREENVILLE...HANDS DOWN

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here's how (I pray) it goes down tommorow..

Sullivan South Upset's Greenville :thumb:

Morristown East Upset's SH :thumb:

Central Way Over Jefferson County :D

Morristown West Upset's DB :D

...it's a loooong shot, but it is tourney time B)

starts around 4:00, be there to see a good show...

Good Luck To All The Teams!!!

Edited by Central_Redneck_04

Sullivan South Upset's Greenville :thumb:

Central Way Over Jefferson County :o

You don't have a very good connection on your prayer line. You could have flipped a coin and done better. Seems like a Big 9 Fan would have been pulling for the Conference Teams not the opposite, whatever.... If your of the Muslim Faith, stay away from Body Bombs after DB beats the Cougars without the County Mounty dressed in Black and White on their side. DB was called for a total of 12 Fouls in 2 OT's. That thing aboug 100 Virgins... it won't be hit either.

DB Indians in 2OT over Mo West 60-56... Coty Sensabaugh with 30 pts... Region Tournament MVP Contender. Great Game and Season by the Trojan's

Here is a 1 Game Truce Called for (maybe the first ever) between the Kingsport Dobyns Bennett Indians and The Johnson City Science Hill Hill Toppers... After the Rude Treatment both teams recieved last week by the Sullivan County Host Team(s), I call for the Toppers to Cheer (for one game mind you) for the DB Indians and the DB Indians will in turn be more than happy to cheer for the Toppers to defeat the hated Green Devils.

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!!

Edited by ArtVandalay

You don't have a very good connection on your prayer line. You could have flipped a coin and done better. Seems like a Big 9 Fan would have been pulling for the Conference Teams not the opposite, whatever.... If your of the Muslim Faith, stay away from Body Bombs after DB beats the Cougars without the County Mounty dressed in Black and White on their side. DB was called for a total of 12 Fouls in 2 OT's. That thing aboug 100 Virgins... it won't be hit either.

DB Indians in 2OT over Mo West 60-56... Coty Sensabaugh with 30 pts... Region Tournament MVP Contender. Great Game and Season by the Trojan's

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!!

That's about sorry blaming the refs. I don't care who DB is playing I will NEVER pull for them and it is mostly because of their sorry fans like you. DB had every opportunity to beat Central in the districts but they choked....Not the refs fault when a senior misses free throws that could have iced the game. Be ready for Thursday night.

That's about sorry blaming the refs. I don't care who DB is playing I will NEVER pull for them and it is mostly because of their sorry fans like you. DB had every opportunity to beat Central in the districts but they choked....Not the refs fault when a senior misses free throws that could have iced the game. Be ready for Thursday night.

DB will be more than ready ever heard of the revenge factor. DB has nothing to lose and everything to gain. Central as the #1 seed has the presure on them. Good Luck Thursday Central because your gonna need it.

:thumb:

brock20, get over it. All teams get a few breaks every so often. I have seen it go for and against any team in the conference so quit whining. It happens both ways to all teams and to think that some teams get a break more than others on purpose is just ignorant and shows a lack of class.

Edited by bud

Sullivan South Upset's Greenville :)

Central Way Over Jefferson County :lol:

By the way, just wanted to point out that DB upset Mo West since Mo West was the higher seed. So, if Mo West had won, it would not have been an upset. Looks like nothing went your way tonight.

The High and Mighty Central Cougar fans were riding the refs like a sway back horse tonight after the let a 3 win team, down 61-40, put up a 16-0 run on them to end the 3rd qtr... the Central "fans" were going crazy over the "lack of calls in their favor" against the Patriots for playing tight Defense... What are you going to do when the Refs don't call it your way this time? You won't be shooting 39 Free Throws vs 13 for the Indians.... that's 3-1 if you need the Ernest T Bass Math Stomp help.

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!

brock20, get over it. All teams get a few breaks every so often. I have seen it go for and against any team in the conference so quit whining. It happens both ways to all teams and to think that some teams get a break more than others on purpose is just ignorant and shows a lack of class.

So if a DB fan criticizes a ref it is OK, but it isn't if a Central fans does? Gotcha, you spoke like a true fan of the tribe.

By the way, just wanted to point out that DB upset Mo West since Mo West was the higher seed. So, if Mo West had won, it would not have been an upset. Looks like nothing went your way tonight.

You would think a person in the media like yourself would be a little impartial. But I guess you can't hide that DB Pride!!