Free Plus Membership

muffin

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Muffin that's pretty generous of you to give those away. Gotmilk had a pretty good idea but that's your decision. What gets me is people that have a computer and DSL or whatever can't or won't dish out a mere 12 dollars for something that is worth 10 times more than it cost. It is to me anyways. Heck I blow 12 dollars on stuff that's not even close to the enjoyment I get out of CoachT but that's just me.

Not to mention that it goes for the up keep and keeping this site afloat. I wonder how many would pay if they couldn't even read or post without a membership. I would say more memberships than we have now.

Devilfanatic I'm going to pick on you b/c I can . You tight wad as much time as you spend on here you are missing out on a lot of features that would make it more enjoyable for you and I know you got the money what's up with that. I know.... as long as the milk is free why buy the cow lol

And with your membership you can find out who I really am. BTW I'm not Willie

Edited by Rocking Chair