Sam Youree

Guest Cutters Crazies

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea seeing i play inside reciver u know H.....seeing sam will play outside with rod and i will be on sams side.. i forgot people like u need football explained to them sideline soilder

my spot is what it is called "MY SPOT" i proved it last year.......sorry that i am getting mad about this nobody but i wont be displaied like this...we will be good and people cant take it. sorry we work hard to be where we are at!

and yea youree was yalls best player his stats say it... he was ur passing game...2p will tell u this any day although griffith is good! no youree no pass game...example----20 had 28 yrds aginst us and i believe we won by 14-21...CLANK CLANK sideline soilder(ss is ur new name)

Edited by underDawgs17

Sam is / was awesome. BUT.....Ask me if I would rather lose him or Kaelin and I will say Sam. We do still have some receivers who can catch and will be able to get the job done. Will Sam be missed? Of course....... but I cannot begin to explain how crucial Kaelin is to our team. He plays both ways on the line and had sacks in every single game last yr. Truly the team's MVP. Plus he never gets in trouble, has an A average in school, benches way over 300, his leg press is in the 700's.........and he has the quickest feet that I have seen in a longggggggggg time. He is THE best D-lineman in the region.

We do still have some receivers who can catch and will be able to get the job done.

The LaVergne and Oakland game....Blissard was a bigger threat than Youree...they dominated in the passing game but i think AJ had like 222yds so its all good ;) ......however is Blissard good enough to take the "go-to-guy" spot instead of being the supporting cast?

The LaVergne and Oakland game....Blissard was a bigger threat than Youree...they dominated in the passing game but i think AJ had like 222yds so its all good :P ......however is Blissard good enough to take the "go-to-guy" spot instead of being the supporting cast?

Blissard was amazing against yall for sure. It was def his best game of the yr,a nd I know yall will watch for him next season. He has grown at least an inch since football too and gotten even more aggressive ( playing Post in bball). Blissard has good chemistry with Burnett. They used to practice extra on Sundays on the field. I feel extremely confident with Shane in the game. Watch for a kid named Messick too......he will make an impact along with several others.

When does Smyrna have spring practice and who do they scrimmage?

Starts april 27th and they will scrimmage LC at smyrna this year and then finish with the purple and gold game ( its good to have enough players to divide the team up )

Smyrna schedule in the fall will be tough again and includes 6 teams that were in the playoffs in 05 with 3 of those teams winnning state chamionships in the past 5 years! (ravenwood,brentwood,riverdale)

• 2 weeks later...

Sam Youree is probably the most overrated player of high school sports. He wasnt that good at OHS, he'll be horrible at smyrna, and as for Gray- HE NEEDS TO STICK TO BASEBALL

Thankyou most ok players from ohs are, the only player from ohs that was great like they all claim to be was Alvin McDermin. Youree might have been on special teams at rhs

I am sure Sam's parents wants him to play his sr yr and of course, Sam has a chance to play ball after high school.

Thats what they all say until the next year comes around and their working in a factory. They don't just give a way play football in college tickets, He has no body, and his stats are not good enough to overcome that. My bad their is always NIIA or what ever that is they call football.

Thankyou most ok players from ohs are, the only player from ohs that was great like they all claim to be was Alvin McDermin. Youree might have been on special teams at rhs

You forget Brett Trott and the running back from the '98 team. Someone who has been in football tell him more, I'm tired of ignorant people.