Jackson County it is US Again

SulphurCityQueen

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The schools do have the option to move the game as it will be an ALL 7A finals. I don't look for district 8A to win a game. Couple that with the fact that Watertowns gym will not hold the amount of people that will be at this game and i think its a possibility we are back at Upperman for the finals. ;)

I wouldn't count on 8A not winning a game. I think they could win one possibly two in the first round just according on how the matchups are after district. Then, after that you never know one lucky game and someone could get on a roll. :P

7A would know where to find it, he is the one that told me about it. ;)

I'm not aware of anything like that, rule per se, but it has happened. Last year in 4AA region was hosted by 7AA and the finals of either boys or girls or both were held at a site in 8AA as it was an all 8AA finals

But there was also another reason for that, 7AA turns out fans.........w/o any 7AA teams in finals, no 7AA fans=no revenue.

Edited by 7Awatcher

I'm not aware of anything like that, rule per se, but it has happened. Last year in 4AA region was hosted by 7AA and the finals of either boys or girls or both were held at a site in 8AA as it was an all 8AA finals

But there was also another reason for that, 7AA turns out fans.........w/o any 7AA teams in finals, no 7AA fans=no revenue.

They didnt finish that tourney out at LA last year? I know it was all 8AA for the boys and girls in the finals, but I didnt hear they moved the finals. If they did where did they move them?

I hate to say it, but RBS might be the favorite comming into this game. They are hot as a firecracker, and JC just does not seem to be clicking on all cylinders right now. If both post players dont stay out of foul trouble, JC will get run out of the building. They can't afford to have both leading scorers on the bench against RBS the whole first half like they did last night against Clay Co.

Your post players will be in foul trouble if they even look at the eighth grade player. She walks, and beats and knocks on everybody and the refs just turn their head. So, Jackson County, don't be surprised if your post player are on the bench before half time. Good Luck JC, you sure will need it.

Your post players will be in foul trouble if they even look at the eighth grade player. She walks, and beats and knocks on everybody and the refs just turn their head. So, Jackson County, don't be surprised if your post player are on the bench before half time. Good Luck JC, you sure will need it.

*cough* Michelle Snow *cough*