Mr. Basketball Nominations

oldhops1

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DeMario is averaging 9 assists per game and just a Sophomore? Wow! By the time he's a Senior, he's liable to be averaging 17 or 18.

by the time hes a senior noone will stop him i dont care what team from what part of the state...make jokes....mario is gonna be one of those great players from tennessee and in a few years you all will act like you agreed all along and congratulate him....bandwagon riding bunch of......

the rick, chipper, and anyone else posting on this topic, it does not matter what you all say or any stats you bring to the table, just know that rep knows all and that demario is all world!! no other person in class A is better this year, 07 of 08!! Rep gives me a great laugh everytime I am on here!!

the rick, chipper, and anyone else posting on this topic, it does not matter what you all say or any stats you bring to the table, just know that rep knows all and that demario is all world!! no other person in class A is better this year, 07 of 08!! Rep gives me a great laugh everytime I am on here!!

well laugh all you want....mario is better than anyone else in our region and hes a sophomore everyone in our region hates on him...just a bunch of punks now but when hes a senior everyone will kiss his butt....ill enjoy sitting back and watching everyone get a change of heart.....i dont care what you guys think really...i know mario's talent more than every single one of you :huh:

Congrats to seth skogen- he deserves it- and here is why and especially why he deserves it over eldridge-

Seth is a man- eldridge is a boy- seth is an athlete eldridge is a shooter.

Seth makes plays- eldridge makes shots.

Seth is around 8 rebs per game plus over 20 pts.

I just watched eldridge and seth go head to head in the grace temple game and seth is a better player- seth plays better defense and is much more of a threat offensively seth will shoot the three- the pull-up and drive- seth is big and strong-

Seth has been to the state tournment his 8th grade year- (7th man) his freshman year (starter-2nd in scoring behind Caleb) and was there last year as a sophomore (averaging over 18 pts. a game)- Mr. Basketball is a combination of career success, team success, and personal success-

Last year in single a alot of people said that Nicheas Doaks should be mr. basketball (which he was) because he had more potential than any one else- seth wins this contest too- ( you could also look at the colleges that are interested in seth vs. the ones interested in eldridge)

as far as not winning district or region player of the year- seth barely scores against over half the teams in the district and region because they stink so bad he doesn't play- and nothing against region 3-A but the coaches at those school aren't very intelligent...-

Coaches and Media across the state vote for mr. basketball and the top nominees go to a committee and the finalists are posted- so I think they know a bit more about the game than a few washed up grace fans (maybe players-not sure)

Congrats to seth skogen- he deserves it- and here is why and especially why he deserves it over eldridge-

Seth is a man- eldridge is a boy-

What's the difference between being a "man" and a "boy"? How do you know who is who?

Coaches and Media across the state vote for mr. basketball and the top nominees go to a committee and the finalists are posted- so I think they know a bit more about the game than a few washed up grace fans (maybe players-not sure)

What about the coaches from District 5 and Region 3 that voted Davis the Player of the Year?