Anderson County to the Boro!

sideburnz1

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you think?

What do you mean who can stop them??? There will be several teams that can beat AC once they finish the District Tournament. First, they better worry about getting by Loudon Friday night. During regular season, they split with Loudon, both games were pretty close. I do believe AC will win the District though. However, once they get to the Regions, at some point if they make it far enough, they will have to play Austin-East. I've seen Austin-East play a couple times this year and AC will not beat them. AE has a very good chance at making it to the Boro. I'm not sure what kind of talent will be there from West Tennessee but I'm sure it will be good. AE maynot win the state but they will make a good run at it. Believe it or not, you may think from my comments that I dont think much of AE, thats not true, I'll be at the game Friday night pulling for Anderson County.

Kind of a dumb question at this stage when Regional pairings arent even set. But since you asked, here's a list of the teams that could derail the AC express:

Austin East

Seymour

Loudon

Fulton

Unicoi

Elizabethton

Claiborne

Gatlinburg Pittman

Cumberland Gap

Pigeoon Forge

Any of these teams could beat the Mavs. Not saying they will, but all are capable. Some more than others......beep beep.

AC has to be the favorite. They have carried over last years domination to this years post season. Look for a clean district & region tourney sweep.

District perhaps, region unlikely, and if you reach the substate it will be very tough. I do applaud your confidence, but there are a lot of good teams along your path.