Grace vs Temple

Budman8

Good game tonight. Congrats to Temple on the win. Temple was hot tonight, like I haven't seen all year. I was proud of the Grace boys for sticking with it and battling back.

I'd like ask the Temple people, did it feel good to rush the court and jump up and down? Yes it does.

Should Clayton Hunt chastise the students and fans for being disrespectful? Absolutley not.

I called a championship split between Temple and Grace, hopefully I'll be right.

good post and good job to both teams

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good game for Temple. You all played well and derserved it. Grace battled back but a few things kept them from getting the W.

1. Poor shot selection towards the end of the game. It was like once Grace tied it up the started putting up bad shots.

2. Some tough calls towrads the end. The refs were overall pretty good but Grace got some tough breaks in the 4th quarter

3. The no call on the three davis shot at the end. The boy got hacked but it was a no call (it would have been a tough call for a ref to make i know that but he did gethack pretty good)..

I never thought Grace would sweep temple anyways and I guess if you are gonna lose one this is the one to lose. Grace is one team I would not want to play in regions.

Congrats to Temple.

Edited by redandwhiteforever

Where were the brooms tonight?

I liked that "This Is Our House" chant by the Crusader fans after the game.

Well first all if Grace would have won it wouldnt be a sweep, because they will more than likely play them in regions.

Yeah "this is our house" very creative... but where have i heard that before? :D

Well first all if Grace would have won it wouldnt be a sweep, because they will more than likely play them in regions.

Yeah "this is our house" very creative... but where have i heard that before? :D

Who cares about creative. And someone said we were being disrespectful. No we weren't. Dr. Hunt got on to us for saying this is our house. But you had to know, it is our house, Vance Gym. We lost the three times in McGilvary, but we had to prove that we still owned Vance.

Anyways...good game Grace.Props to Van Horn and Eldridge. They are classy guys. Too bad I can't say the same for Jeff Smith. He runs his mouth. Also, to stay with Dee Jeff had to hold on to him the whole time.

The Reg tourn is at McGilvary to answer someone's question.

all this stuff about racking cracks me up. anyway, good game tonight. congrats and good luck to both teams. im glad my boys picked up the w though. someone earlier was talking about van horn and eldridge being classy. i think the grace fans that post on coacht have been very classy about tonights game as well. i know that when grace beat temple earlier in the season, myself along with other temple fans quickly congratulated grace on the wins. it is very refreshing to see that done in return when we get the win as well. hats off to both teams, and both teams fans for being classy and giving credit where credit is due. im sure if the teams meet again in regions, that it will be another nail biter. and oh yeah, i was just curious........if grace won the region, would you guys play the substate at mcgilvary since you have played (and won) so many games there this season?

Who cares about creative. And someone said we were being disrespectful. No we weren't. Dr. Hunt got on to us for saying this is our house. But you had to know, it is our house, Vance Gym. We lost the three times in McGilvary, but we had to prove that we still owned Vance.

Anyways...good game Grace.Props to Van Horn and Eldridge. They are classy guys. Too bad I can't say the same for Jeff Smith. He runs his mouth. Also, to stay with Dee Jeff had to hold on to him the whole time.

The Reg tourn is at McGilvary to answer someone's question.

Well we didnt get in trouble by our "doc" by chanting that. But yall were very creative i give yall props. About Jeff smith??Im sure none of yalls players talk at all. Well Jeff might of been holding onto him, but when the ball was in Grace's posession Temple players were all over Grace. And Seth W holds his hand out and plays hand ball cause he cant play D

Edited by knightnarmour54