Greenbrier vs. Station Camp

The General

Yeah, Greenbrie had a great third quarter. They were down 9 at halftime and came out and won the third quarter 28-8. Great game for Kurt Caton, GB's 2 guard/point guard, who had about 7 steals and 21 points and gave 110% all night which the rest of the team definitely fed off of.

Edited by catsbball1

I am SO proud of Greenbrier especially Curt! Not that the others didn't play well because they did with great faith in themselves but Curt just stood out last night!

Keep it going Bobcats!!

Absolutely! This kid is a player. The word tenacity comes to mind when I see him play, sometimes. Goodpasture used to have a kid kind of like Kurt (and Ty). His name was Trent Craig. There was no quit in him. Small body (Kurt and Ty are bigger), but a huge heart.

The regular season is over, so who cares about W-L records. It's 'money time' now and y'all are coming together just at the right time.

Kurt/Ty,

Some people will tell ya not to look too far ahead. But, I say y'all are losing resources that only come along every now and then: Logan and Lance (HEIGHT!). Appreciate it while you've got it and have fun! Next year, quickness, experience and shooting will have to be at a premium. Good luck!

Absolutely! This kid is a player. The word tenacity comes to mind when I see him play, sometimes. Goodpasture used to have a kid kind of like Kurt (and Ty). His name was Trent Craig. There was no quit in him. Small body (Kurt and Ty are bigger), but a huge heart.

The regular season is over, so who cares about W-L records. It's 'money time' now and y'all are coming together just at the right time.

Kurt/Ty,

Some people will tell ya not to look too far ahead. But, I say y'all are losing resources that only come along every now and then: Logan and Lance (HEIGHT!). Appreciate it while you've got it and have fun! Next year, quickness, experience and shooting will have to be at a premium. Good luck!

Hey I know Trent! He has sports in the blood. (His dad went to GP too, and I think he played basketball there too. And his mom was a star basketball player for Goodlettsville.)