LAKE COUNTY VS. UNION CITY

bballchamps

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll agree westtn, copelin has to play and play huge.

And he will if he gets to actually play some key minutes, but who knows if that's going to happen? I do believe Whitby is an extremely intelligent man, & I do know that he has a logical reason behind everything he does, but Kevin needs to be in the ballgame tonight!

Well i can say one thing for sure,to be the biggest game for Lake Co.and Union City you people sure are quite!!!!!!..HMMMMMM???..I think there is alot of jitters out there people!!!.Between both teams and fans because to be the biggest game of the year by the 2 clubs and this Lake Co. Union City thing has been on here for a couple of days yall can't muster me up more than 2 pages on here??.WOOOOOOOOOOO WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I CAN FEEL THE TENTION IN TRENTON ALREADY MONDAY NIGHT!!!..My head is hurting already..Can someone please give me a Ibuprofen along with a one of those good blue ones because my head is killing me and my nerves are shot!!!!!!WOOOOOOOOOOOO BOY,YOU GOTTA LOVE HIGH SCHOOL BESKETBALL AT ITS BEST..Well yall im not gonna make a prediction on this game just yet but i will say this..No matter what happens both clubs need to hold their heads up because you have nothing to be ashamed of because both teams had a outstanding season and some of the seniors will be great in college with Tony Tyler at 3 rivers and Marquis Weddle at ??????..Wherever he goes he will be a CRACKER JACK for somebody because Weddle can flat out play the game!!And for the XMAN..You are one of the best rebounders and stickback man ive seen play in a long while..You are the Dennis Rodman of high school backetball with loads of talent..It amazes me how you control the boards against the 6'6 6'7 and up guys.You play with alot of heart!!...And there is Jay Worlack one of the best defensive players ive seen in a while..He does so many things for that program and there is no doubt that he has made Jim Whitby and the L.C. fans proud..As for Wallace,he plays the game with alot of heart also and always steps up when L.C. needs him the most and also a good shooter beyond the ark..Good luck to him also..And as for Nate Coleman he will go either Football Or Baseball because he is excelent at both sports..We all remember what he did in football to L.C...RIGHT?.And many other teams..And as for Tony Mosley i think i heard he signed with Memphis in Football not very sure on that but he will make an excelent reciever or DB..Whichever he does,good luck to him also!!..MAD PROPS TO ALL THESE SENIORS AND MUCH DESERVED..SO GOOD LUCK TO ALL PLAYERS AND COACHES BUT TOMORROW NIGHT IT IS TIME TO RUMBLE IN THE JUNGLE AT PEABODY..AND IF YOU NEED ADVICE..JUST GO WITH JIMMY V..DON'T GIVE UP.....DON'T EVER GIVE UP!!!!!!..PEACE

After watching and knowing Jimmy for many years, he will have his best 5 on the floor tonight. He does some off-the-wall things with his rotation during the season, but in a do-or-die, loser-goes-home game, he will put his best hand on the table. There will be no aces held in the hole. Look for a role player to be the difference in tonight's game. UC's Weddle and LC's Tyler will be under heavy pressure, and someone else will have to step up. Will it be someone from UC or LC??? We'll know in about 6 hours.

Best of luck to all!

MAN THIS IS UNBELIEVEABLE!!! LAKE COUNTY SPORTS ARE ON FIRE THIS YEAR!!! I WOULD LOVE TO SEE BOTH OUR GIRLS AND GUYS HOST SUBSTATE AT HOME!!! BEING AT COLLEGE AND NOT GETTING TO SEE ALOT OF THE GAMES MAKES ME EXCITED TO COME HOME THIS WEEKEND TO WATCH SOME GOOD BASKETBALL!!!

REPRESENT US WELL IN THESE GAME GUYS AND GIRLS AND BRING IT HOME!!!

Edited by ksluvsrvt