Who's the Better Pick Oak Hill, Lawrence North or Brentwood?

santuan

no doubt...Oak Hill. Everyone always talks about the Lawson kid for Oak Hill...but the junior Michael Beasley is going to be something else..He already is.

I saw Oak Hill at Va. High this year playing against BlueRidge Prep out of Charlottsville, Va. Blue Ridge has a good team..Oak Hill dominated.

no doubt...Oak Hill. Everyone always talks about the Lawson kid for Oak Hill...but the junior Michael Beasley is going to be something else..He already is.

I saw Oak Hill at Va. High this year playing against BlueRidge Prep out of Charlottsville, Va. Blue Ridge has a good team..Oak Hill dominated.

What's amazing is that LN is a public high school. While these other two recruit, LN year in and out has great players that they develop. (Can you say Eric Montross among others)

If Oak Hill has everyone healthy, i feel they are the best team. Oden is the only player they don't have an answer for. Lawson can handle Conley. Oak Hill has Michael Beasly, Nolan Smith, who i feel is severly underrated. I watched Oak Hill defeat Canton McKinley who won last year's And 1 summer National Championship without the services of Twyon Lawson. Lawrence North is good, but i feel Oak Hill would win in a head to head matchup. As for Brentwood, they are very good, but i don't feel they are in the same class as Lawrence North, Oak Hill or for that matter Montrose Christian and St. Patrick.

If Oak Hill has everyone healthy, i feel they are the best team. Oden is the only player they don't have an answer for. Lawson can handle Conley. Oak Hill has Michael Beasly, Nolan Smith, who i feel is severly underrated. I watched Oak Hill defeat Canton McKinley who won last year's And 1 summer National Championship without the services of Twyon Lawson. Lawrence North is good, but i feel Oak Hill would win in a head to head matchup. As for Brentwood, they are very good, but i don't feel they are in the same class as Lawrence North, Oak Hill or for that matter Montrose Christian and St. Patrick.

Didn't Brentwood Academy beat St. Patrick?

Seen all 3 play.Think oak hill is the best.Believe brentwood academy will beat lawrence north.Think the tandom of wright and bone are better than oden and conley.Plus brentwood has better roll players than lawrence north.Wish they could have played this year,but i think brentwood would be 2nd to oak hill,but could play oak hill in a very good game.

All kidding aside, I think Oak Hill has one of the best teams in High School history this year. Just unbelievable talent and depth. They would, IMO, beat BA pretty badly, as they have every other team they have played. The second best team I have actually seen play this year is probably DeMatha. They are a machine.

Lawrence North would be an interesting matchup for BA. If Bone was hot, it would be really close. I don't think BA has any answer for Oden's game...just too big and strong.

Fun to talk about anyway.