Region 2 a

knight2

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well tonight is the night.....winner has atleast 2 more games loser goes home. It is on the Indians home floor and they are tough to beat there. I am sure the gym will be rockin' and the students will be fired up and painted up.

You better bring it tonight girls because I am sure OS will. Good luck and play hard!!!!!

When OS came Up here Oneida just didnt play the best they could and then going down there and beating them by 1 that was a big win for Oneida and giving OS their first lost in district and when it comes around to Region time Oneida Girls step it up and they got past Cosby now all they have to do is get past OS and here we come Murfreesboro cause remember to get to Murfreesboro you have to go through Oneida Lady Indians Tonight Good Luck Girls even though I cant be their Ill still be cheering you all on Good Luck and beat the Bobcats Oneida.

Best high school girls game ive seen all year. CLOSE ALL THE WAY THROUGH and OS hit a clutch free-throw to go up 38 to 37 or 37 to 36 cant really remeber, but then Oneida came down and missed a good look to win it. So final is OS 38/37 and Oneida 37/36. Oneida and OS played bad tonight, but i think oneida probably shot the ball worse. Refs weren't the best on either side either.

OS - 38/37

Oneida - 37/36

Sorry forgot the final score

From KingBrian:

Both games tonight should be classics. I look forward to covering the first one (Coalfield/GreenbacK) and sitting back and watching the second one (Oneida/OLiver Springs).

Predictions: Coalfield 51 Greenback 45. Oneida 48 OS 44. But I could be wrong about either or both games. Good luck to all four teams.

Don't quit your day job! Well, on second thought. Just kidding. Well, maybe not. LOL! Great job BBallMOM on your predictions!

:thumb:

Edited by OS91