Jackson North Side vs Obion County

treefitty74

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GC did play a great game and have a fine season. I thought they would find a way to win this one. A rebound here and there that takes away a stickback by NS would have changed this game. I was pulling for you, GC. An all 13AA region final would have been great.

Note to all young players out there: Work on boxing out! If you need proof, look at the stats on this game.

Hopefully the Lady Rebs will do a little better than GC.

GO OC!

GC did play a great game and have a fine season. I thought they would find a way to win this one. A rebound here and there that takes away a stickback by NS would have changed this game. I was pulling for you, GC. An all 13AA region final would have been great.

Note to all young players out there: Work on boxing out! If you need proof, look at the stats on this game.

Hopefully the Lady Rebs will do a little better than GC.

GO OC!

best of luck to obion central...bring something back to 13aa from the state tournament like a gold ball :unsure: this game will be tough but obion by 2 :thumb:

best of luck to obion central...bring something back to 13aa from the state tournament like a gold ball :unsure: this game will be tough but obion by 2 :thumb:

Can someone say "fair-weather fan" because I can! It seems like just yesterday you were saying how we didn't have a chance. What size t-shirt do you wear. I'll be sure to bring you back one. Maybe if we beat NS you can come watch us play the last game ever in the "pit", since ya'll won't be playing.

No doubt the BIGGEST team OC has faced up to this point.. North Side is very tough to defend and even tougher to keep off the glass.. OC will have their hands full vs. a team who has only lost one time this year (but OC just defeated a team that lost only one time going into the game as well) Records at this point just don't really matter.. How many 2A girls squads are left in the post-season with 11 losses

on the season?? :thumb: It's all about how you are playing in FEB. and March :thumb:

OC will actually have more depth in this one as they will play more players than North Side.. Prince Edward's bunch may have to get a little up tempo in this one , play under control, REBOUND and see if they can wear the Lady Indians down :D

Not looking forward to another trip to MEMPHIS to see Whitney and Bobby so let's hope the Lady REbs can emerge victorious and have ONE more at the "PIT"

No doubt the BIGGEST team OC has faced up to this point.. North Side is very tough to defend and even tougher to keep off the glass.. OC will have their hands full vs. a team who has only lost one time this year (but OC just defeated a team that lost only one time going into the game as well) Records at this point just don't really matter.. How many 2A girls squads are left in the post-season with 11 losses

on the season?? :thumb: It's all about how you are playing in FEB. and March :huh:

OC will actually have more depth in this one as they will play more players than North Side.. Prince Edward's bunch may have to get a little up tempo in this one , play under control, REBOUND and see if they can wear the Lady Indians down :lol:

Not looking forward to another trip to MEMPHIS to see Whitney and Bobby so let's hope the Lady REbs can emerge victorious and have ONE more at the "PIT"

True to that...Good Luck Lady Rebs and leave it all out on the floor!!!Let's host Sub-state!!!What a way to send "the pit" off.

Greenfield[/url'>fan' post='825966579' date='Mar 1 2006 - 10:00 AM']

Good luck to Obion.

Thanks we're gonna need to play perfect to beat the lady Indians. But that has been done before!

Greenfieldfan' post='825966579' date='Mar 1 2006 - 10:00 AM']

Good luck to Obion.

Thanks we're gonna need to play perfect to beat the lady Indians. But that has been done before!

Can someone say "fair-weather fan" because I can! It seems like just yesterday you were saying how we didn't have a chance. What size t-shirt do you wear. I'll be sure to bring you back one. Maybe if we beat NS you can come watch us play the last game ever in the "pit", since ya'll won't be playing.

oh yes...fair weather fan i am...if i remember correctly i was goin for obion but thought westview would win...who didnt think westview would win ? who else should i go for besides obion central ? my team from here on out will be mcnairy central i guess....GOOOOOOOO MCNAIRY !!!! :thumb: