Clay County vs RBS upset?

UCSportsFan

I watched the game in RBS and if the Lady Dawgs had gotten a bounce here or there they might have won this game. In the end it was a two point win for RBS at home and right now outside of the game against JC, Clay Co. girls are catching on fire! They matchup really well against RBS and this game WILL be alot closer than most people think. This is my sleeper pick of the YEAR! Write it down final score:

Clay County Lady Bulldawgs

RedBoiling Springs Lady Bulldogs

What about that Swanie???? :thumb:

Edited by devilfanatic

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched the game in RBS and if the Lady Dawgs had gotten a bounce here or there they might have won this game. In the end it was a two point win for RBS at home and right now outside of the game against JC, Clay Co. girls are catching on fire! They matchup really well against RBS and this game WILL be alot closer than most people think. This is my sleeper pick of the YEAR! Write it down final score:

Clay County Lady Bulldawgs

RedBoiling Springs Lady Bulldogs

What about that Swanie???? :thumb:

Hope your right DF but it will really take a gallant effort by the Lady Dawgs to pull off the upset. But let me say it's not impossible. And if Clay Co. can comes to play then you might see another big team in class A have an early exit.

Good Luck Paige the Overton Co. faithful are behind you all the way.

Ah now come on guys...Clay is playing pretty well, but didn't they just get beat by 20 points against Clarkrange the other night??? RBS is playing really good ball themselves with that triple o/t game with JC and that 13 point win against Clarkrange, and they're claimed the 2 best in Tn...Right???

It's a mental thing, if they convince themselves that Celina can win, then the players may even start to believe it! All theses people thing RBS will win, but in their hearts they want Celina to win and they know if the players get on theses boards and read and see that people are expecting them to pull the upset, then it will get them upset minded, but RBS is focused and they will put that to rest shortly! But it is a goiod strategy by the Celina Faithful!!! :thumb:

It's a mental thing, if they convince themselves that Celina can win, then the players may even start to believe it! All theses people thing RBS will win, but in their hearts they want Celina to win and they know if the players get on theses boards and read and see that people are expecting them to pull the upset, then it will get them upset minded, but RBS is focused and they will put that to rest shortly! But it is a goiod strategy by the Celina Faithful!!! :ph34r:

Hate to break it to ya, but you can unpack those bags. Clay Co. will be an RBS dream-wrecker again.

OK, I realize this little trip down memory lane may be too long ago for some of the regulars on this board (as well as all the players and one of the coaches in question), but if RBS and Clay Co. meet tomorrow night, I'll be looking for a similar outcome to the 1989 regional semi-final between RBS and Celina High. RBS had won the district championship, and Celina was third. They both won their first round games in the region and met in the semis. I'm sure Larry White remembers that game well. No one except Celina fans and players gave CHS a chance that night, but the black and gold Lady Bulldogs pulled off the upset and advanced to the substate for the first of multiple times in the Sims era. Wouldn't it be appropriate for Coach Smith to gain her first substate game through an upset of RBS? I'm sure RBS would think not, but I'm hopeful!! Good luck CCHS, regardless of your opponent!