Who has the best student section

Siegel[/url]Nation07' post='825978589' date='Mar 7 2006 - 05:32 PM']

Personally i miss the class of 05. They would cheer this new class of 09 doesnt cheer. Next year i fear it will only get worse.

Next year will be the real fans tho, not everyone jumping on the bandwagon. Our freshman and sophomore classes need to show their stuff at state, cuz if they dont do it there its never gonna happen.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If ya'll think Sycamore's fan section is amazing, ya'll should've been @ East's sub-state victory last night! Wall to wall maroon!!! They're loud and proud and the bring the heat! They help us cheerleaders out sooo much! They're on their feet and ready to go 20 minutes before the game starts and they don't stop 'til they've charged the floor after a victory!! we love our maroon maniacs!!! GO INDIANS!!!

Not only was it wall to wall but also floor to ceiling. We had to open up the balcony and our fans ended up taking over part of the away stands, and we still had people stand up with nowhere to sit. Little kids we're painting their whole faces maroon, I think we have one of the BEST Student Sections out there, however not many people even know who we are, so It is hard for our maroon maniacs to get credit. Sign ups started today for the pep bus to the burrow, and from the looks of this another bus has already been ordered. OOOOOHhhhhhh OOOOHHHHHHH OOOOOOOOOOOahhhhhh --- INDIAN WARPATH -Can't Hide that Indian Pride

there is a lot of pride and spirit in 1a schools but to say that their crowds are the best overall is pretty crazy

When was the last time you went to the state tournament? Let's look @ the teams in the final last year:

Middleton & Peabody - Huge, EXCITED crowds

Bolivar Central - Big crowd, lots of hold-overs from Middleton

Raleigh Egypt, Ridgeway, Jackson North Side - Not many people

Previous year:

Grace, Unaka, Bolivar - Huge, EXCITED crowds

Bradley Central, Jackson South Side, White Station - Not many people

Year before that:

Greenfield, Giles County - Big crowds

Temple - decent crowd

White Station, Austin East, Ridgeway - Almost no one

Anyone wanna back me up on those?

Edited by Grace Golden Eagles

Guest dare_2_dream

White County hasn't been to the state in a few years, but the White Co. crowd always fills HALF of MTSU when we were at state. Now that's a crowd. :P

... you missed another chance to mention your back to back titles :lol: