Cosby vs Wartburg

cosbybball

thanx to the os guys we talked to last gnih that were going for us too. if wartburg plays cosby like they did os cosby doesnt stand a chance, i mean heck, who thougt that last ngiht wartburg would be up by 15 at one time? and that rockwood would only lead at one time, and it was by one point? dont count the dogs out

Right there where you say Cosby doesn't stand a chance totally negates any credibility in your entire statement. Do you even realize that Cosby is 32-1 and the #1 team in the state , no matter how well Wartburg plays you can't say Cosby doesn't have a chance. Whats the big deal about playing OS so well anyway , the #3 team in our district beat them. :o

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right there where you say Cosby doesn't stand a chance totally negates any credibility in your entire statement. Do you even realize that Cosby is 32-1 and the #1 team in the state , no matter how well Wartburg plays you can't say Cosby doesn't have a chance. Whats the big deal about playing OS so well anyway , the #3 team in our district beat them. :o

I watched Cosby play last Saturday night and they are only #1 on paper. They might make it to the state due to a weak region and substate but will go no further than that. :lol:

I watched Cosby play last Saturday night and they are only #1 on paper. They might make it to the state due to a weak region and substate but will go no further than that. ;)

I would have to dissagree. I have seen Cosby play the last 2 nights and they were not really playing that well but there was never any question of losing. They have to many shooters and Timmy Blakely is a force. 32-1 speaks for itself and all of those teams were not push-overs. They played against AA and AAA teams and beat them all. Their only loss was to a AA team and then the next time they played, they beat them on their home floor.

I think tonights game will be a thriller. I want Wartburg to win but I just don't know if they can do it. Good luck to both teams.

Cosby wins in a defensive struggle. :lol:

Cosby-90

Wartburg-84

I would have to dissagree. I have seen Cosby play the last 2 nights and they were not really playing that well but there was never any question of losing. They have to many shooters and Timmy Blakely is a force. 32-1 speaks for itself and all of those teams were not push-overs. They played against AA and AAA teams and beat them all. Their only loss was to a AA team and then the next time they played, they beat them on their home floor.

I think tonights game will be a thriller. I want Wartburg to win but I just don't know if they can do it. Good luck to both teams.

Cosby wins in a defensive struggle. ;)

Cosby-90

Wartburg-84

90 to 84 is certainly a defensive struggle the last time I checked. I have heard all of this about how Cosby is so great, but they did not impress me at all last night against Harriman.

Wartburg brings home the region championship, 74-68.

90 to 84 is certainly a defensive struggle the last time I checked. I have heard all of this about how Cosby is so great, but they did not impress me at all last night against Harriman.

Wartburg brings home the region championship, 74-68.

Thats because Harriman played stall ball.

If Wartburg plays stall ball, they will struggle too.

Their open style of play will open things up for them and Cosby.

Edited by PTSportsWriter