UNION CITY -VS- MIDDLETON

M-Town Baller

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well man..I think your problem is that Union City beat your boys WITHOUT WEDDLE BY 30 and your still a little mad about that but its ok i understand..But i will give them some props..Halls is gonna be a BIG FORCE to recon with next year and i do think if they get their ducks in a row they will be a state contender next year without a doubt..Lake Co. will also be verrryyyyy solid next year and i think that will be your regional championship game next year..Union City will also be very soild but they will have alot of work to do to get back where they are right now..And no im not counting out Humbolt after i saw them young guys step up against Union City thur.night they will also be a big team to deal with..The bottom line is 14a will once again be verryyy soild next year once again and for the years to come..MARK IT DOWN!!!

Lake Co will be better next year than this year...Channen Geanes, Sep Valentine,Brandon Springer,and Kevin Copeland will all be back ..

Lake Co will be better next year than this year...Channen Geanes, Sep Valentine,Brandon Springer,and Kevin Copeland will all be back ..

nobody cares about Lake County!! u r missing the point of this thread, it is about union city (who r going to the state tournament) and middleton, NOT LAKE COUNTY (who r NOT going to the state tournament, because they couldnt make it to sub-state)!!

Middle does have a lot of talent and as far as the coach..he just may be lurking for you guys again..away from Middleton....I believe it will be a great game and if Weddle has help,U.C. will win by about 7...If not..I still believe U.C. will win in a close game by about 2..It's hard to stop Weddle and all those screens that U.C. will set for him..And Brown can shoot from the outside also..!

Looks like I was pretty close...Weddle and U.C. struggled all night long and still won...So..I guess you guys will be joining us in the stands...And ..I believe U.C. has a better bracket than Humboldt or Middle College does...But still ..we are sitting home too..but like I said..even if we wasn't the team to come to Middleton,either U.C. or Humboltd would be able to carry the torch...But..I guarantee you if U.C. would have shot against us the way they did tonight against Middleton,we wouldn't be sitting home....Say what you want,but the 3rd place team during the season came to your house and won and didn't even play good...And they are capable of winning the State..I can bet that they won't play this poorly again!