UNION CITY -VS- MIDDLETON

M-Town Baller

funny you ask...I'm from uc...we almost choked last week against lc...yea i know...but we didn't...and you asked was my girlfriend out...no she's in your mom's bed, and as soon as you get out, i'll be there too...you know you were only 2 sperm from being my son?...son...kinda ironic

If you like 90 year old women...oh well,that's your business!

I called the nursing home..They have a spot saved for all of you!

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Platinum..Let's get back to basketball..Yes,U.C. did beat us in a close game..And U.C. has a better chance to get to the championship then Humboldt does...Not because they are better..we both know that they aren't ..but at the same time..U.C. is in that easier bracket and should make it to the championship and have that one..just one great game!We all know that sometimes..there is a little luck involved!

47-46??? IS THAT THE BEST THE GREATEST TEAMS IN WEST TENNESSEE...wait, THE WORLD....COULD DO???

I love it.

I love that someone was quoted as saying it was the "worst fundamentally sound game ever." I love that Union City's fans showed their true colors by storming an opponent's floor and potentially hurting their two best players. (Disclaimer: I'm not glad they could potentially be hurt, and I hope they are OK. I'm just glad the UC fans showed out like they usually do.)

I love that HolderOfAllKnowledge declared that he was "pretty much 100% right" when he predicted that the score would be 84-5 and that he referred to Marquis Weddle as "Jesus." That just gives me more fuel for the fire, dude.

LET'S GO CLOUDLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Humboldt...and Clay County...and Wayne County...and everyone else but the Tornadoes.

(Cloudland?!?!? How the heck did a team that went 7-18 in the regular season make it to state????? And freakin' Union City gets to play THEM?? File that under "All That Is Unfair In Life.")

47-46??? IS THAT THE BEST THE GREATEST TEAMS IN WEST TENNESSEE...wait, THE WORLD....COULD DO???

I love it.

I love that someone was quoted as saying it was the "worst fundamentally sound game ever." I love that Union City's fans showed their true colors by storming an opponent's floor and potentially hurting their two best players. (Disclaimer: I'm not glad they could potentially be hurt, and I hope they are OK. I'm just glad the UC fans showed out like they usually do.)

I love that HolderOfAllKnowledge declared that he was "pretty much 100% right" when he predicted that the score would be 84-5 and that he referred to Marquis Weddle as "Jesus." That just gives me more fuel for the fire, dude.

LET'S GO CLOUDLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Humboldt...and Clay County...and Wayne County...and everyone else but the Tornadoes.

(Cloudland?!?!? How the heck did a team that went 7-18 in the regular season make it to state????? And freakin' Union City gets to play THEM?? File that under "All That Is Unfair In Life.")

Dad-gum, TinyMindWes .... who urinated in your coco-puffs??? .... I really think you need some mental help as you seem to lack the ability to "get over it" .... There's a whole big wide world out there. You might try living in it. .... I say this because I care. .... Your posts cross the line of simple trash talk. You are seriously unstable and in need of help.

Dad-gum, TinyMindWes .... who urinated in your coco-puffs??? .... I really think you need some mental help as you seem to lack the ability to "get over it" .... There's a whole big wide world out there. You might try living in it. .... I say this because I care. .... Your posts cross the line of simple trash talk. You are seriously unstable and in need of help.

So, my stuff crosses the line but this doesn't?

platinum44: "and you asked was my girlfriend out...no she's in your mom's bed, and as soon as you get out, i'll be there too...you know you were only 2 sperm from being my son?...son...kinda ironic"

Or this?

platinum44: "kill yourself"

Or how about this?

HolderOfAllKnowledge: "It looks like my predictions were 100% right. Jesus with the last sec miracle shot, horrible refs, and a one point game!! yall can say what yall want about union city and Weddle, but we r goin all the way to the STATE TOURNAMENT IN THE BORO!!!!"

Wow. Take off your purple-and-gold glasses, NWTennSports. I mean, one of your fans referred to a high school basketball player as "Jesus"! I don't think the Lord would approve too highly of that one.

My posts are different from simple trash talk because I try to put actual thought, context and some humor into it, instead of simply saying that one team is going to beat another 89-5. Or making "your mom" jokes. Or suggesting that a Lake County fan commit suicide.

And MY post crossed the line?

This was a good game, but the UC fans need to learn some control. After the game they jumped on and wrapped up the players hurting # 23 and 44. Some one let us know how they are. It didn't look very good to me.

I talked with Quis#23 and Xman#44 and they are ok..Weddle said his ankle is hurting pretty bad cause when he hit the floor someone stomped his ankle.He said he is in alot of pain but he is ok..I don't think he will be 100% at burro but he gonna heve to do the best he can..And for Xman he told me it was a bad cramp where they piled on his leg rather odd..He will be fine..

Save me a spot. I will be there. I told you already that Coach Smalley believed LC was a better team than UC. I knew when we did not put UC away we were in trouble. We had a golden opportunity in the first half. We were up by 8 points and one of our sophmores stole it and went up for a dunk and missed. I really think if he had just layed it up for the easy 2 we were on the verge of breaking this game wide open. UC relys on Weddle way to much. I can't imagine UC winning the state championship. Their role players are a lot like Bolivar. Not very good. Either way Congrats to UC. I will be pulling for UC & Humbodlt to win it. Keep it in the west!

M-Town i really respect that post man..But im tell you that i have watched Weddle play for 4 years now and that performance tonight was by far his worst..I was really stunned just like everyone else what he did tonight..Its the first time i ever seen him play and him not wanting the ball for some reason..If you can remember he didn't even take to many shots or was even looking for a shot to take..IM SHOCKED!!..And if U.C.plays like this at burro they want make it to the finals..You honestly did not see the real Marquis Weddle tonight and anyone who has seen him play will tell you the same thing and im just keeping it real..It was like he was mentaly drained on that floor..I dunno if it was cause of the hottest gym ive ever been in or what..Because M-Town that is some bull crap them turning those fans off in the gym..That had to been the craziest thing ive ever saw..It was like the people over the gym was trying to suffercate every fan and player in the building..And with all them state title banners hanging in that barn it would seem to me that they would get some money from somewhere to get Middleton a new gym or something..I think Middleton fans and players deserve better than that because i felt like i was in a hay loft...One thing is for sure..I want be back in that crackerjack box..I just have to set the next one out..

I would like to congratulate Union City on a big win on the road at Middleton. Most of all, congratulations to the Humboldt Viknings for beating MC. What I do not understand is.... How can UC get in what is perceieved as "the easier bracket," and Humboldt (who has beaten UC three times already and most notably in the Region Championship) get in the bracket with the top two teams in the state (Cosby and Grace Baptist)? TSSAA ought to do away with the blind draw and rank the teams in some type of system, making the top ranked team play the lowest of the eight ranked teams and so. UC may make it to the championship, and Humboldt may not, but I will go ahead and guarantee a Humboldt win if they both make it to the championship. Go Vikings.

I would like to congratulate Union City on a big win on the road at Middleton. Most of all, congratulations to the Humboldt Viknings for beating MC. What I do not understand is.... How can UC get in what is perceieved as "the easier bracket," and Humboldt (who has beaten UC three times already and most notably in the Region Championship) get in the bracket with the top two teams in the state (Cosby and Grace Baptist)? TSSAA ought to do away with the blind draw and rank the teams in some type of system, making the top ranked team play the lowest of the eight ranked teams and so. UC may make it to the championship, and Humboldt may not, but I will go ahead and guarantee a Humboldt win if they both make it to the championship. Go Vikings.

FYI..

I do not believe it is a blind draw. The bracket is set well before the district and regional tournaments begin. It is all a matter of whether you win or lose your region game.

So, my stuff crosses the line but this doesn't?

platinum44: "and you asked was my girlfriend out...no she's in your mom's bed, and as soon as you get out, i'll be there too...you know you were only 2 sperm from being my son?...son...kinda ironic"

Or this?

platinum44: "kill yourself"

Or how about this?

HolderOfAllKnowledge: "It looks like my predictions were 100% right. Jesus with the last sec miracle shot, horrible refs, and a one point game!! yall can say what yall want about union city and Weddle, but we r goin all the way to the STATE TOURNAMENT IN THE BORO!!!!"

Wow. Take off your purple-and-gold glasses, NWTennSports. I mean, one of your fans referred to a high school basketball player as "Jesus"! I don't think the Lord would approve too highly of that one.

My posts are different from simple trash talk because I try to put actual thought, context and some humor into it, instead of simply saying that one team is going to beat another 89-5. Or making "your mom" jokes. Or suggesting that a Lake County fan commit suicide.

And MY post crossed the line?

So why lower yourself to that level????

Be bigger than that,BigWes68.....

Well,I could get on here and gloat and brag about Union City going into the Tigers Den,home of the defending state champions and coming out with a win...But,I won't.....I thought Union City would win,predicted it on here and stuck with it....I saw Middleton last year in the state championship game against Trenton Peabody...I told the folks I was with,Union City could beat this team.....You say well,yea they should they were AA when I was saying that...Not really,they have been playing with a A enrollment the last four years....I somehow knew this match-up was coming this year...It happened sooner than I thought,but it still happened....

Middleton has a fine team and great tradition......I guess it's the only sport that the Tigers ever really compete in statewide....As far as their gym...Who cares,those little rural gyms are special....No air conditioning,stands right on you and a whole town living and dying on every possesion.....Middleton is a special place for basketball in this state.....

Congrats to the Tornadoes.....People can say Weddle had an off night,I imagine that had something to do with Larry Smalley's gameplan and his players carrying it out.....7 points isn't anything to write home about,but I guarantee you he wouldn't trade any of those last two points for any 46 he scored against Humboldt or 41 he scored against Haywwod County.....I imagine Marq Murden would trad his 16 with Weddle's seven any day of the week....Union City would not be where they are without Weddle and folks,they wouldn't be here this morning without his last two points last night...7 points or 47 points last night,this kid is Mr.Basketball in 1A this year,and if doesn't win it something is terribly wrong with the voting...

I saw someone posted something about Union City storming another teams court and somewhat implying a lack of class..Please...You gonna tell me that any visiting team wouldn't storm a court after a player goes 3/4 of the court with about 4 seconds left and hits a shot at the buzzer wouldn't?????...Yea bigwes68,Lake County would have too........

Another interesting note.....No other district that 14A played in the postseason beat them....District 14A is unbeaten in the postseason so far......

Edited by backinthaoc