UNION CITY -VS- MIDDLETON

M-Town Baller

Guest hustle101

congrats to union city. i thought it was a very good game. weddle was off and i didnt get to see the real mr basketball play, but both teams fought hard to the end. i was wondering about the 10 second call myself, but oh well, we should have hit our free throws and we wouldnt be wondering what if. uc, represent west tn in the best way at the boro

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, my stuff crosses the line but this doesn't?

platinum44: "and you asked was my girlfriend out...no she's in your mom's bed, and as soon as you get out, i'll be there too...you know you were only 2 sperm from being my son?...son...kinda ironic"

Or this?

platinum44: "kill yourself"

Or how about this?

HolderOfAllKnowledge: "It looks like my predictions were 100% right. Jesus with the last sec miracle shot, horrible refs, and a one point game!! yall can say what yall want about union city and Weddle, but we r goin all the way to the STATE TOURNAMENT IN THE BORO!!!!"

Wow. Take off your purple-and-gold glasses, NWTennSports. I mean, one of your fans referred to a high school basketball player as "Jesus"! I don't think the Lord would approve too highly of that one.

My posts are different from simple trash talk because I try to put actual thought, context and some humor into it, instead of simply saying that one team is going to beat another 89-5. Or making "your mom" jokes. Or suggesting that a Lake County fan commit suicide.

And MY post crossed the line?

Hey BigWes, not trying to pile on, but your last few posts have been somewhat venomous as compared to the way you usually post....Take a deeeeeeeeep breath ...now exhale....feeling better now I hope. Not good to be comparing your posts to platinum and Holder of no knowledge. Are you feeling me?

Middleton had 11 point lead in the 3rd quarter. I would have to say we choked in the end. I really honestly believe we had the better team. Sometimes the better team doesn't always win. Congrats to UC. As far as Weddle he is not in the class with Willie Kemp. I guess I was expecting something awesome. He came through in the end but it was terrible defense on Middleton's part. We played good defense all night til the last 4.5 seconds. I do agree the officials missed the 10 second violation. We shot a free throw with 16.7 seconds left they rebounded and called timeout with 4.5 seconds left while still in the backcourt. We still had many chances to seal the win just couldn't finish tonight. Congrats UC and Congrats MHS on another fine season.

Hey M-town, who was that Middleton fan that kept posting "we win when it counts"?You guys are being so gracious and polite in defeat that I can't muster up a good tongue lashing. If it was a best 3 out of 5 would Middleton still lose? Tell me how you really feel....pretty please.

Hey M-town, who was that Middleton fan that kept posting "we win when it counts"?You guys are being so gracious and polite in defeat that I can't muster up a good tongue lashing. If it was a best 3 out of 5 would Middleton still lose? Tell me how you really feel....pretty please.

I really can't say one way or another. I would have to take Middleton because Murden was the only player who showed up. It was a Classic.

And you call Middletons GYM a barn UC stormed ther floor injuring players. Sounds like, it should be the other way around, Calling UC a barn beacasue obviosly there fans are out of control similar to the animals that would live in a barn. And the whole Weddle played bad last night "He had a bad night" thing. He played bad beacuase them boys from Middleton had him on lockdown. Sorry for the loss Middleton you are much better team that UC and obviosly you have more class then them.

And you call Middletons GYM a barn UC stormed ther floor injuring players. Sounds like, it should be the other way around, Calling UC a barn beacasue obviosly there fans are out of control similar to the animals that would live in a barn. And the whole Weddle played bad last night "He had a bad night" thing. He played bad beacuase them boys from Middleton had him on lockdown. Sorry for the loss Middleton you are much better team that UC and obviosly you have more class then them.

Middleton having class??? I believe it was the Middleton fans who were screaming and cursing at the student section of Union City! After the game going to the fans individually and saying Union City is garbage! Just thought I throw that in.

M-town-baller well I quess you see how bad Region-14a is? THat same region put you out of the tourney. The same region you said was garbage on the LC thread. O and by the way Ill end with this. Im glad I had my camera becuase the look on yalls face after Quis hit that shot was Priceless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb:;):)

Weddie was not what I thought he was going to be. People were saying o he going to score 30 or even 60 or he can hit from anywhere. WRONG!!! The only thing he did was put the icing on the cake for you all go to State. But, I do have to give props to the other players on the team for stepping up.

I now see why Middleton keep losing in Memphis. I hope they (refs) get better training before next season.

you must give middleton their props for containing quis, however, just becasue they double-teamed him doesnt mean that is why he didnt put the 46 points up like he did against humboldt when he was double covered all game. he was just off last night. he was unable to drive because of the lack of whistles blown last night. props to xavier robinson who drove to the whole time after time, foul after foul, even though, ironicaly, there were no whistles.

the moral of the story is, UC is not a one man team like all u know nothings seemed to think. marquis scored 7 points and UC still won. MJ Brown stepped it up last night with 18 pts. UC played as a team and won as a team. you can expect big things from weddle at state, THERE WILL BE REFS, NOT GUYS IN STRIPES WHO APPARENTLY WERE TOO OUT OF BREATH TO BLOW THE WHISTLE.

Weddle and Robinson are both ok, and are at school walking today!

Weddle was off last night. the tigers did cover him hard, but has that ever stopped him, no. his shots just didnt fall. it happens. class? is that why the whole barn of tigers booed every time the tornadoes stepped on the floor before the game even started? thats class right? i dk if u happened to catch teh news but every game covered from last night had fans storming the floor after their team made it to state. its a big thing you know?

Weddle was off last night. the tigers did cover him hard, but has that ever stopped him, no. his shots just didnt fall. it happens. class? is that why the whole barn of tigers booed every time the tornadoes stepped on the floor before the game even started? thats class right? i dk if u happened to catch teh news but every game covered from last night had fans storming the floor after their team made it to state. its a big thing you know?

But the annoucer told us, before the game end, don't storm the floor after the game. Well, UC did, and three of their players went down. I'm glad they all will be ok.

But the annoucer told us, before the game end, don't storm the floor after the game. Well, UC did, and three of their players went down. I'm glad they all will be ok.

The only response to that one is - nice try Mr. Announcer. Do you really think the Middleton crowd would've stayed in the stands if Weddle's shot had missed? Congratulations UC and good luck in Murfreesboro.