Who will win the Class A State Title

Hope to see Jackson County win this one. Don't think RBS will ever make the finals, cause the 8th grade girl just don't have any help, and she can't seem to do it all by herself.

Your crazy if she doesn't have any help...Kelly Rich first coming to my mind...she can light it up from the outside...and she's also the best defensive player on the team...Rachal at point guard who can handle the ball as well as anyone...Don't leave Caylie open or she won' miss...Ashton can play post and she can shoot, enough said...Tess who has also come off the bench and has impressedand the lone senior whitney, she is the leader and with out her they struggle...She has missed one game this year and that was against HS and RBS really really struggled...and the supporting cast on the bench who give these girls a look in practice and cheer them on every game...This an all around good team and if they play together they can play with anyone...or beat anyone...

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am pulling for the team who has quietly hit the 31 mark in the win colomn, coming out the respected District 12A -Region 6A on a 21 game winning streak, and holding the best record in the state! No one here is predicting any win to be easy especially after losing starting point guard and defense leader to an ACL injury in the Region Semi-Finals. However, with that being said I think our team will rally behind her and step it up a notch.

"Individuals play the game; Teams win championships"

Go Summertown Lady Eagles!! We love you and we are behind you 100%!!!

BRING IT HOME!! :thumb::thumb:

My boy at jackson co. jim brown will dominate the tourney again for his fifth or sixth gold ball and I think madison magnet will surprise because bball over here in west tn is not what people are use to...... athleticism and speed.

Your boy??? Funny!!

I am pulling for the team who has quietly hit the 31 mark in the win colomn, coming out the respected District 12A -Region 6A on a 21 game winning streak, and holding the best record in the state! No one here is predicting any win to be easy especially after losing starting point guard and defense leader to an ACL injury in the Region Semi-Finals. However, with that being said I think our team will rally behind her and step it up a notch.

"Individuals play the game; Teams win championships"

Go Summertown Lady Eagles!! We love you and we are behind you 100%!!!

BRING IT HOME!! :thumb:;)

Can't wait till in the morning.. GOOD LUCK SUMMERTOWN!

As always, Mr. Devil is right! He always knows best! B) And Yes, Lady Blue, will be wearing the gold! I see a JC/RBS overtime winning shot, by a young gun from JC, or....a senior!! Either way, Lady Blue on top, with the best coach that was best in 7AA, now 7A! Just my opinion!! B) The Facts WILL COME!

How's it goin devil. Been a while.

Good to see you there young man it has been awhile! The facts of the matter is JC will win it all. If they play their game the closest anyone should come to them will be 10 points, could be much worse than that if they start hitting their shots a little better. :rolleyes:

Hope to see Jackson County win this one. Don't think RBS will ever make the finals, cause the 8th grade girl just don't have any help, and she can't seem to do it all by herself.

RBS has a very good team even without leonard (8th grader) and she definately makes them better.I believe execution and defense will determine who wins state

and I believe the team that played tough competion and has the senior expierence

is favored is state to be champs.JC has only lost 1 game to single a school and that was at Clarkrange a top 10 program.their out of district schledule was AA & AAA teams who were also top notch teams like LA, UPPERMAN ,COOKEVILLE,

CUMBERLAND CO. so 30-7 with that schedule is un heard of for an single A team.

IT'S THE LADY BLUE DEVILS CHAMPS

Edited by senator

Now that Poorland is out and those punks from Forrest have no chance, I need a team to pull for. First, which teams do I not want to win it all.

1. Forrest

2. Jackass County

3. Summervacation

4. That is all

I guess I am cheering for the Mag/OS winner.

You are talking about young ladys here not punks if you do not have anythink nice to say you need to shut up. <_<

Edited by jmoses