Who will win the Class A State Title

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey catback the truck driving OS momma is headed to the school to sell shirts again today! Sorry I haven't been on here. Posters last Friday. Buses and WECO sponsorship spots sales on Monday. T's and a pep rally yesterday. You would think I have a kid on this team, only one by blood(distant cousin) and a bunch in my heart!

CLEAR THE ROADS THE TRUCK IN HEATING UP-BEEP,BEEP! LOL

Girls remember yes you are young but this is just another game added to your schedule this year, go play it like that so the fans can return to see you again on Friday.

GO LADYCATS!!!!

Edited by bballmom

RBS really needs to play a little tougher schedule next year Swanson and Gotmilk?, it would really help them in the long run.

I agree 100% with you, Bob77. There are enough good teams in our area for RBS to play. I recommend they set up a couple of games with both Upperman and Livingston next year. Both of these teams will be good, but I believe RBS can hold their own. If you are out there Larry White, drop Watertown and Trousdale County and add these two teams to next year's schedule. I promise it will help you out in the long run.

Here's another suggestion: I know you all have your own Christmas tournament, but if you can fit it in your schedule, play in the Mid-South Classic in Cookeville. This is the best tournament in the area and will help prepare your girls for postseason play.

RBS really needs to play a little tougher schedule next year Swanson and Gotmilk?, it would really help them in the long run.

I agree with what you are saying, but considering RBS is 30-6 and in the state tourney, how much more could it have helped? And dont be surprised if that Gold Ball comes to RBS!!! :ph34r:

I wouldn't bet against Coach Brown even with the best odds out there because 9 times out of 10, Coach B, will win. You can take THAT to the bank.

I am pulling for the team who has quietly hit the 31 mark in the win colomn, coming out the respected District 12A -Region 6A on a 21 game winning streak, and holding the best record in the state! No one here is predicting any win to be easy especially after losing starting point guard and defense leader to an ACL injury in the Region Semi-Finals. However, with that being said I think our team will rally behind her and step it up a notch.

"Individuals play the game; Teams win championships"

Go Summertown Lady Eagles!! We love you and we are behind you 100%!!!

BRING IT HOME!! :thumb::lol:

MARK IT DOWN

Front page of the Tennessean come Sunday:

RBS WINS 1A STATE IN A STUNNING OVERTIME UPSET OVER JACKSON COUNTY WITH A SCORE OF 45-40.

:D:D

Both teams have got to get there first...Hope to see ya there devil :P ....

Better change that headline RBS wont be at the dance.