Mitchell advances to State Tournament.

Galilee

Last year haywood Co. put 91 on us. They were up 15 with 1 min left and came down and shot 2 3pointers. Nothing was said about that. We play our 9th and 10th graders the 4th qtr and we run up the score. Okay fine if that is what you think.

What reserve gets in the game and doesnt want to score? If a high school team can put up 90+ in a game either the other team didnt show up, or they were just on fire.

Whats wrong with the last man off the bench firing up a 3 during a blow out, he's got to make the most out of those 3 minutes h's played all year.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Galilee,

Congrats to your team. Some people have a hard time taking a whooping. When you give them you have to be prepared to take them. So dont worry about what people say. Since everyone is saying they would like to see a Liberty-Bolivar matchup, Ill go with the "underdogs" here and say I would like to see a Mitchell-Haywood matchup for the championship. :D See you in the 'Boro Galilee.

Just to spite you tomcat, if Bolivar loses, i want to see a Mitchell-Liberty game (which i would really like to see, even in a regular game)

Tomcatfan,

Thanks, we are the underdogs. We are not on the Level of Liberty/Bolivar. Let's just stay at home and let them play for the title.

While i am sure many will disagree, i see this game as Bolivar being the underdog.

A lot of talent on the court, i'm excited

Tomcatfan,

Thanks, we are the underdogs. We are not on the Level of Liberty/Bolivar. Let's just stay at home and let them play for the title.

I dont think that anyboy thinks Mitchell and Haywood are underdogs.

Bolivar and Liberty are both in our district so yeah, I'm going to pull for those guys because it makes the butt whippings we took from them all year seem a little better.

I am going to go out on a limb and say that Mitchell hands down is the most talented team in the state. I just hope they play up to their capability. I am sorry but i really don't think Bolivar can beat Mitchell. If Haywood plays as well as they did tonight and Liberty runs with them, Haywood is very capable of beating Liberty. Good luck to all West Tennessee teams including all of the Memphis teams.

stop all the stuff about blowouts.... if you were at the game you saw that fayette ware wasn't getting back on d or rebounding so they gave up a lot of easy points....hey gal what's up with thornton....he looks like he's finally in shape and he's been shooting the ball great....he's even catching balls off the rim like last year...i can't wait for the rematch next week and i hope the refs stay out of the game....

Tomcatfan,

You guys need t stop all that stuff about underdogs. I don't see any underdogs at this level!!! But I already told you Galilee, if you guys just want to stay at home we won't try to stop you! :(

Nah. I expect you'll show up and bring it. I just hope Bolivar is ready for it and gives it the best they've got. If they do, it ought to be a heck of a game.

And there is no way you can tell your freaking bench not to score. That was a pretty lopsided score, but I don't know how you just don't score if it's open.

And Tomcatfan...I hope you were happy with the Jax Sun today! I thought about you guys as soon as I saw it! :(

You guys need t stop all that stuff about underdogs. I don't see any underdogs at this level!!! But I already told you Galilee, if you guys just want to stay at home we won't try to stop you! :rolleyes:

Nah. I expect you'll show up and bring it. I just hope Bolivar is ready for it and gives it the best they've got. If they do, it ought to be a heck of a game.

And there is no way you can tell your freaking bench not to score. That was a pretty lopsided score, but I don't know how you just don't score if it's open.

And Tomcatfan...I hope you were happy with the Jax Sun today! I thought about you guys as soon as I saw it! B)

Funny, isn't it? "Woe is me." "We are the underdogs." No one respects us." C'mon guys. Everyone knows how good Haywood and Mitchell are. Heck we played both of them and they both beat us this year. So stop the "pity party" and show up and play. And may the best teams (Bolivar and Liberty) win B)

Just a joke, Good luck next week.

You guys need t stop all that stuff about underdogs. I don't see any underdogs at this level!!! But I already told you Galilee, if you guys just want to stay at home we won't try to stop you! :rolleyes:

And Tomcatfan...I hope you were happy with the Jax Sun today! I thought about you guys as soon as I saw it! B)

Firefulmer,

I looked at the Jackson Sun a minute ago. I cant believe that we made the front page. We also had two pictures and one was in color WOOHOO that has to be a record. The only reason that happened is because Bolivar was playing in Nashville and the reporters didnt feel like traveling or something. LOL Happy to be going back to Murfreesboro again. Liberty better be ready because the guys seem to have a fire in their eyes. None of them even really celebrated after the game. They were all saying they are not happy just to be going back, they are going back to try to win it.