Rankings week of 3/12-19

mjuhb

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can't just stop. You always have to get the last comment.

As far as the "stupid" part, I was just stating my opinion. The rest has already taken care of itself.

What in the heck are you talking about. I responed to a post about a 10 or 11 -0 soccer score. That is all.

AAA

1 Brentwood(2-0) 5-2 w Hillsboro 2-0 w at Clarksville 3/17 at Gallatin

2 Hendersonville(1-0) 1-0 w at Father Ryan 3/17 LaVergne

3 Blackman 3/17 at BGA 3/18 Smyrna

4 Bearden(1-0) 7-1 w at Sevier co

5 Houston

6 Farragut(1-0) 2-1 w Sullivan South 3/16 South-Doyle

7 McMinn co(0-1) 3-0 L Baylor 3/16 at Mcminn Central

8 Oak Ridge 3/16 Powell

9 Rossview(1-0) 8-0 w Northwest 3/16 Kenwood

10 Riverdale(1-0) 5-0 w at Franklin co 3/16 Smyrna

11 Germantown

12 Soddy-Daisy 3/14 East Ridge 3/16 Mccallie

13 Cordova

14 Tullahoma(1-0) 8-1 w at Oakland 3/15 at Ravenwood 3/16 at Independence

15 Sullivan South(0-1) 2-1 L at Farragut

16 Mt Juliet

17 Ravenwood(0-0-1)0-0 franklin 3/15 Tullahoma

18 Science Hill

19 Moristown West 3/13 Cocke co 3/17 at Dobyns-Bennett

20 Maryville

21 Clarksville(0-1) 2-0 L at Brentwood 3/16 at Hendersonville

22 Warren co(1-0) 2-1 w at Livington A 3/16 White co

23 Knox West(1-0) 5-2 w Clinton 3/16 Karns

24 Ooltewah(0-1) 1-0 L Mccallie

25 Shelbyville(0-1)3-1 L Siegel 3/16 at Oakland

26 Greenville

27 Lenoir City 3/17 Kingston

28 Glencliff 3/13 Hume-Fogg 3/15 MLK

29 Siegel(1-0) 3-1 w at Shelbyville

30 Collierville

D2

1 Father Ryan(0-1) 1-0 L hendersonville 3/17 at Franklin

2 CBHS

3 MBA(0-1) 1-0 L at JP2 3/15 Brentwood A

4 McCallie(1-0) 1-0 at Ooltewah 3/16 at Soddy-Daisy

5 BGA 3/14 at Centennial 3/17 Blackman

6 Baylor(1-0) 3-0 w at Mcminn co

7 MUS

8 ECS

9 JP2(1-0)1-0 w MBA 3/16 at USN

10 Brentwood A 3/15 at MBA

AA/A

1 Notre Dame 3/16 Grace

2 CAK

3 Knox Catholic

4 CCS 4-0 w CSAS

5 FRA

6 Sheffield

7 Livington a(0-1) 2-1 L at Warren co 3/18 Station Camp

8 Grace 3/14 at Hixson 3/16 at Notre Dame

9 CPA

10 Madison a(1-0) 7-1 w Lexington

11 Station Camp 3/14 at Goodpasture 3/16 DCA

12 Dyersburg(2-0) 11-2 w Liberty 17-0 w Gibson Co 3/16 Crockett Co

13 Columbia a 3/16 Loretto

14 USJ 3/16 at JCS

15 White House(0-1) 4-0 L at Gallatin 3/16 at Beech

16 Giles Co 3/13 at Wayne co 3/16 Lawrece co

17 Hume-Fogg

18 Haywood(1-0) 6-0 w Chester co

19 Westview(1-0) 6-0 w Zion christian

20 MLK(0-2) 4-2 L McGavock 4-0 L Antioch 3/16 Glencliff

21 Friendship

22 Elizabethton 3/14 at Tennessee 3/16 Dobyns Bennett

23 Pigeon Forge

24 Zion Christian(0-1) 6-0 L at westview 3.16 at Marshall co

25 Boyd Buchanan

if you don't see your teams games listed thats because i don't have your teams schedule

Big Games

3/14 Brentwood 2-0 Clarksville

Hendersonville 1-0 Father Ryan

Sullivan South 1-2 Farragut

Baylor 3-0 Mcminn co

Mccallie 1-0 Ooltewah

Warren co 2-1 Livington A

MBA at JP2

3/15 Tullahoma at Ravenwood

3/16 Mccallie at Soddy-Daisy

MLK at Glencliff

3/17 Blackman at BGA

did i miss anything

Guest Number8

well your practice obviously hasnt paid off

that was 4 years ago, before i moved to the US. After laying around for 3 years wihtout a ball it is tough to get back in shape in such a short time, but i will. I m frustrated myself, but we r in spring break an i need some rest. thanks for the comment thou. :D

ME beat Greenville, this is some crazy thing.

Edited by Number8

ME beat Greenville, this is some crazy thing.

I agree - didn't expect that one. Greeneville's basketball team plays the #5 team in the COUNTRY on Thursday so the expectation is to have the soccer team intact for Friday's game against Sullivan South (if you catch my drift).

Guest Number8

I agree - didn't expect that one. Greeneville's basketball team plays the #5 team in the COUNTRY on Thursday so the expectation is to have the soccer team intact for Friday's game against Sullivan South (if you catch my drift).

both SS and Greenville are big competition for us this year, is a good game to see how strong they r. SS and farragut game raised my eye brows too. I m feeling that this year a lot of things will change.

Edited by Number8

What in the heck are you talking about. I responed to a post about a 10 or 11 -0 soccer score. That is all.

Greg141 this isn't directed to you.

As a coach I feel a 17-0 or even a 11-0 score is too much. Last year we scrimmaged Franklin Girls J.V. team they were up 7-0 at half the game ended 8-0.

The Franklin Coach put the requirement in that goals must come from headers(the one that scored in the second didn't he pulled her). My girls didn't have a clue and left the field having felt they had played a much better second half(they did actually) and Franklin left knowing that they were the better team. In my eyes the perfect ending.(well except for the loss) I respect that coach much more than if the score had ended 15-0 and what would have been gained if it had? I feel you can show class even in at the high school level.

coachof3

Greg141 this isn't directed to you.

As a coach I feel a 17-0 or even a 11-0 score is too much. Last year we scrimmaged Franklin Girls J.V. team they were up 7-0 at half the game ended 8-0.

The Franklin Coach put the requirement in that goals must come from headers(the one that scored in the second didn't he pulled her). My girls didn't have a clue and left the field having felt they had played a much better second half(they did actually) and Franklin left knowing that they were the better team. In my eyes the perfect ending.(well except for the loss) I respect that coach much more than if the score had ended 15-0 and what would have been gained if it had? I feel you can show class even in at the high school level.

coachof3

I agree with you totally, but I would say that we are in the minority on this one. Too often the feeling is, "It is my job to score on you, and yours to stop me". I am trying to coach the whole player. Life decisions, playing with class, what to do when there is a bad call, showing respect to a team that is much weaker than you. Argue with me all you want, but I won't change my mindset.

This is why you have a gameplan in advance. Know what you are going to do if you go up, and need to put limitations on them. Don't yell out "don't score any more". Have a signal with your captains. It can be done. Look at Hendersonville, who were state champs. The most they ever scored was 11 goals. Could they have scored more... of course. Father Ryan scored 11 goals just once against team last season. On average, they beat teams by 4 or 5.

I think the problem with this whole situation, was that these games came back to back. Spread out, it probably wouldn't have seemed as bad. Hopefully they will be playing some stronger teams soon.