Blackman vs. Riverdale

TNVOLS111

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Riverdale is good, ill give u that, BUT blackman hasnt lost any good players. JEREMY MIMMS will run ALL OVER riverdale next year. Bobby Wells is a great coach, and i bet u will see riverdale lose next year.

You say Mimms will run all over them but what did he do last time they met. that's right he had leave before the second half because they was hittin to hard. I do agree that it is going to be a battle just because the warriors are rebuilding their team after the loss of gaston, tamar, kit, and all the rest of the dominant palyers. But if you remember they had to rebuild after the '94 season then in 97 they dominated. So hard fought battle but in the end the warriors will once again dominate the balze.

You say Mimms will run all over them but what did he do last time they met. that's right he had leave before the second half because they was hittin to hard. I do agree that it is going to be a battle just because the warriors are rebuilding their team after the loss of gaston, tamar, kit, and all the rest of the dominant palyers. But if you remember they had to rebuild after the '94 season then in 97 they dominated. So hard fought battle but in the end the warriors will once again dominate the balze.

Everyyone is calling this a rebuilding year but it wont be and no it wont be close who cares if they are getting starters back they were 0-10 last year