AAA 06/07

mjuhb

You are correct BUT Their are three spots open and about 12 players coming in as Freshman. So if you looked at that bench it was full. So making the team next year could be tough.

I believe they may need to sell tickets to their practices(Ha, HA) :lol:

Three spots 12 new players going to have to work hard.

Not to mention the players that will most likely move to Shelbyville between now and then.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shelbyville only loses 3 seniors Armstrong, A Johnson, and Trice plus have an 8th grade class coming up of Graves, Martin, and Scott that has only lost about 3 games in the last two years

dont forget the girls coming from liberty (potts, calvert, and boyce) and got one coming from new prospect out of lawrenceburg (muckle) boyce is recovering from an acl tear but hopefully she will be back and potts is a very good scorer, calvert is very decent at the post, haven't seen muckle play in about a year or so but she has a pretty good 3 from what i hear. Young guns coming on board ready to be reloaded!! with the 8th graders coming up, these girls will complete the best class coming through shelbyville in a long time according to the former coach. Good luck girls!!

Edited by tg1105

• 2 weeks later...

dont forget the girls coming from liberty (potts, calvert, and boyce) and got one coming from coffman out of lawrenceburg (muckle) boyce is recovering from an acl tear but hopefully she will be back and potts is a very good scorer, calvert is very decent at the post, haven't seen muckle play in about a year or so but she has a pretty good 3 from what i hear. Young guns coming on board ready to be reloaded!! with the 8th graders coming up, these girls will complete the best class coming through shelbyville in a long time according to the former coach. Good luck girls!!

no one that i know of is going to shelbyville from coffman in lawrenceburg.