1. BGA

2. McCallie

3. MUS

4. Knox Webb

5. Father Ryan

6. CBHS

7. ECS

8. MBA

i must say tht in the past grace has had a great team but this year they stink .. mccalli beat them 9 to 0 .. n they lost to hixson 2 to 1 n hixson is a really badd teamso i must sayy tht grace is not goin anywhere this year n tht csas will prolly if they get there act 2getha advancin this year

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think anyone this year will beat Morristown West by 5-6 goals. Have you seen their defense this year? Two of their defenders have already signed. Good luck getting anything past GK Lance Moore - that is if you get past Shane Voelker in one piece.

Yeah well last year with that same defense Farragut beat Morristown West 5-0 in substate, and most of the goals were scored by underclassmen. The game was pretty much over ten minutes into the second half. So i wont be surprised if someone does beat them by 5 or more goals.

CCS and Notre Dame will be the two teams out of their region.

The only other team that may challenge them is CSAS.

CCS vs Notre Dame in district championship

CCS vs Notre Dame in region championship

CCS and Notre Dame win substate

CCS and Notre Dame COULD play in the state title game but that is a little less likely than the other things I mentioned.

Reminds me of Grace-Temple basketball. (although Temple lost a heartbreaker at substate)

I don't think McMinn will be rated that high at the end of the season. Absolutly nothing against them. But their defense didn't look as good as I would expect out of them. I am sure though that it will be fixed soon.

i know tht grace had a great team last year but this year they r not tht good they lost 5 to 0 to notre dame n they lost 9 to 0 to mccallie so i have 2 sayy tht they will not b ranked this year n mccminn central has a strong team but CSAS will have to be ranked this year espically over grace n there is a big chance over mcminn central

AAA

science hill

farragut

mcminn

riverdale

hendersonville

brentwood

collierville

houston

AA/A

cak

catholic

notre dame

ccs

the rest is to hard to pick right now

D2

mccallie

baylor

father ryan

bga

cbhs

mus

the rest is to hard to pick right now

Edited by mjuhb

science hill

farragut

mcminn

riverdale

hendersonville

brentwood

collierville

houston

now now guys it looks like all the teams you guys are ranking in A/AA are east ten. teams... not saying the was is better cuz by no means we are, but you definately are overlooking us... madison is going into its third year for the soccer program and even though you guys dont know it, they are state title contenders... it seems crazy but you have overlooked the west tenessee teams. even you guys could admit that... so dont be surprised when you find different teams than what you expected at state