Jackson County Glowing Hair

10W40

One of my students had to go to the Emergency Room a few years ago because some of that glitter got in her eye. The girl's game is too physical to allow something like that to be worn while out on the court. TSSAA has banned a lot more things with less harm than that. The girls are there to play ball, not look like Brittney Spears.

You thought the Lady Blue Devils looked like Brittany Spears??? Obviously you know nothing about these girls or Coach Brown!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

a lot of stuff they do appears cocky. Their hair looked nasty.

I don't know about the cocky, but I definitely agree with it looking nasty. I know this is awfully shallow on my part, but it made me pull for Chapel Hill's girls a little bit more than I would have. I was for them any way because they were the underdogs, but the hair just added fuel to the fire.

I don't know about the cocky, but I definitely agree with it looking nasty. I know this is awfully shallow on my part, but it made me pull for Chapel Hill's girls a little bit more than I would have. I was for them any way because they were the underdogs, but the hair just added fuel to the fire.

I, for one, always look for glitter in a team's hair, and THEN decide for which team I will cheer. :D

Maybe the girls should shave their heads. Why don't ya'll just shut up, seriously. This is the dumbest thing I've ever seen. Get a life.

I agree!! They are kids just being kids. It may look a little silly to all of us, and one day they will look back and see that they think it was a little goofy also!!

Get over it folks, it's glitter :D

hey jackson co....you keep the gold in your hair and we'll keep the gold in our trophy case!

Now don't worry, they have alot more gold where that come from and even have quite a bit in their trophy case :) And I believe those Lady Rockets seen it in Dec. and liked it. That 1st one only makes you hungry for more.

hey jackson co....you keep the gold in your hair and we'll keep the gold in our trophy case!

these post are pathetic I hope you all not grown JC has plenty of gold in our trophy case and some silver to', COCKY is coming from fans like you, not Forest girls or their coach

they were very respectable and deserved to win get a life and don't worry about

a little glitter that some kindergarden kids wanted our girls to wear to bring them

luck and we all know this time it diddn't but if you ask those kids it has before.

Edited by senator