Grace Is Going To Win It All

AlahRaghbar99

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good try grace golden eagles maybe next year...oh wait...yall are losing all your starters except a 6'10", 75 pound (weight includes basketball in hand and size 17 shoes on) , sophmore center that cant even get a shot off of temple's about 6'3" junior josh smith. But yall have some talent coming up i think his number is 50 and he could sure teach carter a thing or two. But all that matters is that yall backed up all the trash yall talked this season about being number one and all. maybe someday yall will get a picture to hang on the gym wall of the team posing for a state champion pictures if yall could ever winner a championship or maybe even 2 pictures on each side of the gym but only great teams could actually pull off something like that (if you dont understand look in vance gym). I hope you enjoyed the press yall got this season cause you dont have to talk to the press when you lose games all next season :D

Good try grace golden eagles maybe next year...oh wait...yall are losing all your starters except a 6'10", 75 pound (weight includes basketball in hand and size 17 shoes on) , sophmore center that cant even get a shot off of temple's about 6'3" junior josh smith. But yall have some talent coming up i think his number is 50 and he could sure teach carter a thing or two. But all that matters is that yall backed up all the trash yall talked this season about being number one and all. maybe someday yall will get a picture to hang on the gym wall of the team posing for a state champion pictures if yall could ever winner a championship or maybe even 2 pictures on each side of the gym but only great teams could actually pull off something like that (if you dont understand look in vance gym). I hope you enjoyed the press yall got this season cause you dont have to talk to the press when you lose games all next season :D

About the " So called BIG Man ". I wasn't at the game but had several friends there and did see highlights on the T V. The BIG man needs some weight and when I was told they didn't have a bench , we ALL knew here in U C that the FAT Lady was already warming up and ready to sing at the game. One thing, 14 A is the best and hardest in Single A and the East doesn't really play anyone unless you are in AA or AAA and then at best is no Match to the West. Great Job Union City and looking foward to seeing the team on Sunday at the Celebration!!!!!!

I knew Grace's arrogant tails wouldn't prevail. Their fans talked the whole time like they were gonna do it and now they get to eat their words. They lost their last opportunity because next year they won't have nearly as much success and you can count on that. Congrats to Union City.

Grace Golden Eagles, where you at? As much as I hate to say this: You just got Racked.....

About the " So called BIG Man ". I wasn't at the game but had several friends there and did see highlights on the T V. The BIG man needs some weight and when I was told they didn't have a bench , we ALL knew here in U C that the FAT Lady was already warming up and ready to sing at the game. One thing, 14 A is the best and hardest in Single A and the East doesn't really play anyone unless you are in AA or AAA and then at best is no Match to the West. Great Job Union City and looking foward to seeing the team on Sunday at the Celebration!!!!!!

"So called Big Man?" That kid is easily the best player in the state in his class, and could be one of the best ever to come out of Tennessee. You don't see too many 6-10 big men who can dribble it up the floor and nail a pull-up three. I thought he did pretty well today. I will also congratulate UC, they played well, and were clearly the better team. Weddle is a solid player as well.

Grace was just worn out.....they played great for the first two games. Union City did a great job in preparing to play Grace, they did not have to worry about their first two games so time was on their side. Still, they did what the had to do and are State Champs! Grace represented themselves well and made all of Chattanooga proud. They do not have to worry about going to Vance Avenue or anywhere else to see a picture to know that they did themselves proud this year. Next year will be different in Chattanooga basketball as it is every year. We are going to be better as are many other schools in our region.

EVERY PERSON from west tn should be ashamed of theirselves (well except for the ones that just won the championship game)......understood that you all are happy that the precious gold ball is goin to the west but there is no reason you all should get on here and bash Grace or anyone else for that matter...it is absolutely amazing at how yuns are acting....win with class and stop acting like you are 2.....

Congratulations to UC...the champs come from 14A...Congratulations to Grace as well...they beat arguably the best team in the tourney in convincing fashion....14A only lost 1 game in the post-season to a non-14A member and that was Humboldt's loss to Grace...UC and Humboldt represented the West well in the 'Boro...Humboldt was beat by a better coached team Friday...But UC was able to pull it off...I'm already awaiting the next season...With Humboldt bringing back Sain, Epperson, Perry, Wade, Jackson as the likely starting 5 and with some very talented young guys along with a big man at abt 6'4 that didn't play this year due to grades, they're likely to be back in a position to win it next year...They'll have to find someone who can replace the scoring of Smith and Rose, but talent has never been the problem for Humboldt...As for UC, it'll be interesting to see how they do next year...Their losing Weddle, Mosely, Coleman, and I believe Robinson...Weddle and Robinson will be hard to replace, but from what I understand, they have a very talented group of underclassmen...With their program and coaching, it's hard to see them having a down year, reguardless of the situation...I don't know much about who Halls has coming back, but all I've heard is how good they're going to be next year...You can't expect South Fulton and Greenfield to be down for much longer...South Fulton won it a few years back and Greenfield has been a solid team at the 1A level for a long time...Lake Co. will be one of the best teams around only losing 3 seniors...they played a lot of guys without dropping off talent wise.. Geanes and Springer will be a heck of a combination next year...As for Trenton, I don't know what they have coming back but they were the runners-up last year...You can expect them to be solid...Plus, you never know what the rest of the teams will bring to the table...14A will be a powerhouse for a while and even though they didn't bring home the gold and silver balls, it's still without a doubt, the strongest district in 1A without even a close 2nd...

"So called Big Man?" That kid is easily the best player in the state in his class, and could be one of the best ever to come out of Tennessee. You don't see too many 6-10 big men who can dribble it up the floor and nail a pull-up three. I thought he did pretty well today. I will also congratulate UC, they played well, and were clearly the better team. Weddle is a solid player as well.

i dont know if yo ucan say he is the best player in the state, yet....although he more than likely will be he didn't really seem to get the chance to prove anything this year, i hope he does continue to improve, but he needs to put on A TON of weight, he will get pushed all over the place by kids shorter than him just b/c he looks like a stick out there, the kid has great fundamentals, and a great looking shot to go with really soft touch, just needs to add bulk and toughness and that will help him get an inside game, then he will be a joy to watch

I said this on another topic but wanted to say it here as well..It was nice of grace to beat humbolt so that UC didn't have to get beat by them again... too bad that UC isn't the undisputed champs- when you lose to a single a team 3 times in one year.... UC should thank grace not trash talk them...