District 11AA

okiedoke

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i will give it to you, montgomery central put it to fairview on monday due to a lot of mistakes by fairview. but how can you say that they dominated fairview on tuesday. if you saw the same game i did, montgomery central had a 10-2 lead after 3 innings, and their number two pitcher ended up giving up 8 runs in the next two innings as fairview tied the game at 10. fairview even rocked the baggett kid when he came in having sent several balls to the fence including one in the top of the seventh. montgomery central managaed to get a three run homer in the bottom of the sixth off a kid that was pitching for the first time all year. sure sounds like they dominated the tuesday game doesn't it?

the number 2 pitcher was comin off a suspension and hadn't touched a ball in 5 days and last time i checked a win is a win so that comeback doesnt mean anything

let me just say this i know for a fact that "harpeth's winningest football coach of all time" was horrible. and the reason he was let go had nothing to do with the parents, I mean 27 kids quit the team because they thought him and his golden boy of an offensive coordinator was trash. the only reason he did as good he did in the late 90's was because he was blessed with very very good talent. and good coaches should be able to win, or at least do better than 0-10, whether talent is there or not. and the players wernt too soft either if anything we needed more discipline and shouting and criticism.

now back to baseball

Yes, this is a baseball board and I believe that "horriable" coach won 4 straight Region 5AA Football championships and I believe those 27 players who quit came back last season and Harpeth still went 1-9. That "horriable coach" resigned on his own terms and was not let go. The only trash around the football program back then was the parents who let their players quit on a proven coaching staff. Just the fact "Jack" there is no football talent at HHS at this time!!!! Because Hoganknows!!!

Now back to baseball, where there is some talent at HHS, if the parents will leave the Head Coach alone. Good Luck to Coach Frasier and the Indians. :thumb:

Edited by Hoganknows

Can we say HUGE!!!!!! crowd. Just some heckling from the student sections that filled up every seat in the bleachers. Awesome atmosphere. Thanks to the fans that showed up and make sure you all show at the WOOD in 2 weeks for the rematch. Great weather to play today. Waverly beat Houston Co. 10-5. Warren bigfly. CW host Ezell-Harding @ 6:30. Dawson on the bump. PEACE-OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can we say HUGE!!!!!! crowd. Just some heckling from the student sections that filled up every seat in the bleachers. Awesome atmosphere. Thanks to the fans that showed up and make sure you all show at the WOOD in 2 weeks for the rematch. Great weather to play today. Waverly beat Houston Co. 10-5. Warren bigfly. CW host Ezell-Harding @ 6:30. Dawson on the bump. PEACE-OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you guys get another team for your tourney??

Goodpasture's number 2, and Overton's number 2 (Chris Sutherland) He is a very good pitcher, stayed mid eighties more than likely he got into the upper, Disgusting curveball. Overall Harpeth played very well in first game and had 15+hits, and the 2nd game Overton was just wearing the ball out.

Who pitched for us straightbill, my guess is fiser and erland, but could be wrong. That is a big win for Harpeth against Goodpasture. Seeing how everybody thought Goodpasture was going to wipe the floors with 2a baseball this year.

And hoganknows why dont you go back to the board with your team. Seeing how you dont know what happened with harpeth's football, girls basketball, and baseball coach.

Who pitched for us straightbill, my guess is fiser and erland, but could be wrong. That is a big win for Harpeth against Goodpasture. Seeing how everybody thought Goodpasture was going to wipe the floors with 2a baseball this year.

And hoganknows why dont you go back to the board with your team. Seeing how you dont know what happened with harpeth's football, girls basketball, and baseball coach.

No they did not pitch, it was Lampley against Goodpasture, and Catfish on his first start of the year and struggled to find the strike zone so Junior Trevor Hiltner came in a did a good job of throwing stikes and Freshman Drew Johnson threw the last inning.