AA Football in 2006

rcombs

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Is East Robertson going to be tough this year in AA?

We have our whole starting line back and not to mention our all-region, mid-state QB Tico Andrews. We should be pretty solid this year, don't see why anyone isn't giving us our props and thinking we can be Goodpasture this year...well guess we'll all find out when August rolls around....DANG I CAN'T WAIT TILL THAT DAY COMES!

We have our whole starting line back and not to mention our all-region, mid-state QB Tico Andrews. We should be pretty solid this year, don't see why anyone isn't giving us our props and thinking we can be Goodpasture this year...well guess we'll all find out when August rolls around....DANG I CAN'T WAIT TILL THAT DAY COMES!

So you really think you all can beat Goodpasture??I dont think that ER couldve beat Goodpasture if they werent down fron PJPII

theres gonna be a couple of teams in this region that will challenge goodpasture.... you guys are making it sound like goodpasture is some holy team or somethin and cant be beat... well the fact of the matter is is that not only can east robertson beat them but cpa played them within two touchdowns w/ three guys injured and those guys accounted for about 95% of cpas offense... also ezell is returning alot of people although it will be tough for ezell b/c dixon was such a great player and really made that offense move....so dont go handing the trophy over to goodpasature yet cause the season hasnt even started

• 2 weeks later...

theres gonna be a couple of teams in this region that will challenge goodpasture.... you guys are making it sound like goodpasture is some holy team or somethin and cant be beat... well the fact of the matter is is that not only can east robertson beat them but cpa played them within two touchdowns w/ three guys injured and those guys accounted for about 95% of cpas offense... also ezell is returning alot of people although it will be tough for ezell b/c dixon was such a great player and really made that offense move....so dont go handing the trophy over to goodpasature yet cause the season hasnt even started

Every one always has an explanation on why they think they can or cannot beat Goodpasture...ER beat them last year but it wont happn this year and I think that as much as yall talk about beating GP yall should talk who goin to come in 2nd place

Every one always has an explanation on why they think they can or cannot beat Goodpasture...ER beat them last year but it wont happn this year and I think that as much as yall talk about beating GP yall should talk who goin to come in 2nd place

I hope that talk is just about the region b/c i didnt see any excues from alcoa when they handed yall a whoopen that want be forgotten.

East Robertson and Ezell Harding are both very capable of beating Goodpasture. I like the Cougars to come away #1 in that region but those games are not automatic wins by any stretch of the imagination.