A, AA, & AAA Next Year

BluNWhiteH8Tribe

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know about Hamilton in AAA next year. They are losing a bunch this year. Don't get me wrong they will still be good. But watch out for Ridgeway next year they are returning a bunch. Raleigh Egypt will good again as well. I talked to Coach Adams at our region tournament and he said he thinks next year they will be better. He said that they'll have a Freshman that goes by "TANK" that said will end up starting Varsity by Christmas. Don't doubt this kid. He came to our individual camp this summer and he can play. I'm going to say this and ya'll will probably laugh and yes i'm a coach there as well. But don't count out Bartlett next year to make a run. I know our record was 12-17 this year which would say i'm crazy for saying what i'm saying. We lost 11 games this past year when trailing by only 4 points with less than 2 minutes left in the game. We were young and gave RE a run for their money both times we played them. Hopefully this year with 8 seniors we have grown up and can find ways to win these games. This past year we had only 3 people that had ever played in a Varsity game so pretty much it was everyones first year at this level. Whoever it is next year good luck to everybody. :rolleyes:

I know Ridgeway will have Derrick Mason back... who else is returning. Mason is a very good shooter Ive seen him a couple of times, but how much will losing Fields and Channels hurt the team. I have heard that ridgeways last few freshman teams havent been beat in a while, who are some of the big names they have coming up

I know Ridgeway will have Derrick Mason back... who else is returning. Mason is a very good shooter Ive seen him a couple of times, but how much will losing Fields and Channels hurt the team. I have heard that ridgeways last few freshman teams havent been beat in a while, who are some of the big names they have coming up

You made a good point. To tell you the truth I need help on this one. I don't know how they will replace their two leading scorers but I believe those are they only two that are leaving. As for their freshman teams they have been unreal. I know when our sophmores this past year were freshman we got thumped twice by Ridgeway and we went on to win over 20 games and winning our Freshman tournament. They have talent in that program that will be good i just don't know names and stuff like that. I still look for them to be good. Next year we are trying to load our schedule up. We've tried calling Ridgeway and Hamilton but no return calls. Our kids are ready to play the best comp. in Memphis and possibly Jackson to get us ready for 14AAA. If you know of any teams that will be good in Jackson let me know and we'll try to schedule them. Ya'll will be getting a good game from us this year. <_<

Guest Cutters Crazies

Next year everyone needs to look out for Oakland. 4 out of 5 starters are back and Kit Carlton will get better.

Oakland may win the district next year but thats about all they will win