Best backs in 2A for '06!

FOOTBALL81

I think one of the best backs in 2A is sitting in Dresden. His name is Matt Hewitt and he deserves some recognition for as hard as he works. He is a punishing runner with quickness and speed. He is just a great athlete from what I have observed. I seen him when they scrimmaged Lewis Co. this spring and his legs never stopped. Has he been invited to any junior camps this summer? With Hewitt, the young quarterback, and a couple of other key players, Dresden should be in competition this year. Not to mentioned a seasoned coach.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to throw out there Byron Boyd from Camden. This will be his year to put up the big numbers because he will be out from under big brother Josh's No 7- all time -leading rusher- in the states' enormous shadow. Any who played against him last season knows that he is a big threat either rushing or receiving. Unlike big brother Josh's power back style, Byron is more of a scat runner that can juke with the best of em. Can't wait till next season....I wonder who will be the first "victim" to be juked out of his shoes! :thumb: