Oakland Football

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And it 'should' be tax deductable. Important thing this time of year. I will mention it to a couple of lawyer types I know when I see them at court. :thumb:

yes it is MOST def tax-deductible...a great write-off and such a benefit to thr kids. Thanks LOD....we would appreciate any support we can get fromt he high-rollers. Hope you will see Steve or Terry.

Looking at the renderings at the golf tournament on Saturday, it will go right beside the weight room on the practice field. I'm assuming they will extend the practice field someway.

Currently the "perception problem" at Oakland is a real problem. What some people fail to remember though is that a few years ago, Oakland was the "money school" Some of the big names in our community are Oakland High alumni. I'm sure they would like nothing better than to see OHS return to former glory. With the new administration coming in and an upgrade in facilities..........hopefully, this will happen.

The facility will help with Oakland's perception

Don't forget Alsup made the Murfreesboro Oakland program.I hope things turn around. 2P how many years have you been backing the program? You do love the program.I myself came of age in it.

I moved to the Boro in 87-88 school yr. Saw the greats in action of Alsups' s last yrs. My son grew up wanting to be a Patriot!

I was told today that Oakland Players have over 1200 new maxes this offseason. That is only Fifth and Sixth Period totals (Sophomores, Juniors) about 40 players and the rest are in 3rd and 4th periods (Freshman). Don't know their totals though.

EXTREMELY IMPRESSIVE!

I was told today that Oakland Players have over 1200 new maxes this offseason. That is only Fifth and Sixth Period totals (Sophomores, Juniors) about 40 players and the rest are in 3rd and 4th periods (Freshman). Don't know their totals though.

At least 30 people on the team bench over 200 and squat over 300. 6 bench over 300 and about 4-5 squat 450+