Oakland Football

in no way am i defending siegel football, but they did get 3 wins over 5A teams i believe.

really i believe the 4A games served their purpose, but they should have made a one year contract because the 4A games will be irrelevant this year and if they happen to lose one it will make them look extra bad :thumb:

They didn't beat one single team with a winning record.....not one single team who went to the playoffs.....region or non-region.

Brandon Snell? never heard of him....

Its kind of sad I only know 3 siegel players by name....Zeke, Corven, Caleb..

Do you know Zeke by his football play or his Pac man-like antics off the field?

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They all started ... What was Oaklands record again. If u can remind me id appreciate it.

read again big chunk. he said they start . meanin NOW not last season. meanin they had their way in spring against a good team. they also didnt get 300 til now. u know 300 on bench press.

remind me how many siegel has that can do that. CLANK clank.

Oakland will only get better. Everything is in place.

The one thing we don't have right now is money. Lift-a-Thon is this Monday Night, so if you want to see the beasts, it is in the gym. And if someone asks you for money, help us out. We also got $900 for cleaning at the Jazz Fest. We are tring to make the money for our jerseys and other expenses (Indoor Facility). Our goal for Lift-a-Thon is $13,000.

Slightly off topic, and I know im supposed to be retired, but I guess all habits die hard and ill have to just post different. But anyways................

Until you get older I dont think you can truly appreciate a Head Coach that runs his program the way Lebron Ferguson does. The record hasnt been glittering for whatever reasons, but more than wins or losses, he shows his players how to be productive men and citizens away from the football field. His players may not think much of it now, but when they are past college and out on their own or enter the workforce after high school, you will learn to appreciate a authority figure trying to teach you these values because they will serve you well when you are out on your own

With that out of the way, I know Butch is a very competitive person and I know he wont stand for many of these 2-8 seasons knowing how much success Oakland has had in football in the past. It is my hope that Ferg can get out of this hole and slowly build Oakland back up. There are probably going to be no 5-5 to 13-2 seasons, but if Oakland can improve a game or 2 a season, thats the important thing. Through my own admittance, I dont know much about this Oakland team aside from the fact that they will be experienced. Their scheduke once again allows them to build up a decent record before having to fact the 2 headed monster that is Smyrna and Riverdale, so hopefully the Patriots can get off to a fast start

Slightly off topic, and I know im supposed to be retired, but I guess all habits die hard and ill have to just post different. But anyways................

Until you get older I dont think you can truly appreciate a Head Coach that runs his program the way Lebron Ferguson does. The record hasnt been glittering for whatever reasons, but more than wins or losses, he shows his players how to be productive men and citizens away from the football field. His players may not think much of it now, but when they are past college and out on their own or enter the workforce after high school, you will learn to appreciate a authority figure trying to teach you these values because they will serve you well when you are out on your own

With that out of the way, I know Butch is a very competitive person and I know he wont stand for many of these 2-8 seasons knowing how much success Oakland has had in football in the past. It is my hope that Ferg can get out of this hole and slowly build Oakland back up. There are probably going to be no 5-5 to 13-2 seasons, but if Oakland can improve a game or 2 a season, thats the important thing. Through my own admittance, I dont know much about this Oakland team aside from the fact that they will be experienced. Their scheduke once again allows them to build up a decent record before having to fact the 2 headed monster that is Smyrna and Riverdale, so hopefully the Patriots can get off to a fast start

grad u aint just slingin snot.

i kno some of this is really important and all but at some point u have to get tired of losing because you would rather ur players to become better men.

The one thing we don't have right now is money. Lift-a-Thon is this Monday Night, so if you want to see the beasts, it is in the gym. And if someone asks you for money, help us out. We also got $900 for cleaning at the Jazz Fest. We are tring to make the money for our jerseys and other expenses (Indoor Facility). Our goal for Lift-a-Thon is $13,000.

Good luck

i kno some of this is really important and all but at some point u have to get tired of losing because you would rather ur players to become better men.

It does get frustrating, but the important thing is making improvements year by year, which I think what Oakland has done. Oakland was in alot of games last year, just didnt have the experience or the depth needed to win those games, both of which I think Oakland possesses this year which will serve them well