MidTennFootball

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

neal carroll (6'7 fifteen year old from central who hasnt started high school yet due to having to have a heart transplant) said in the DNJ today that he plans on attending siegel. age wise he will be a sophmore next year but i dont know what they will count him as. he should be a good player for sure with his height just being 15, i have never seen him play before so i cant speak to much on that. he still has to sit out another 6 months but that would mean he would be ready by the time the season starts

link to article:

http://dnj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/.../604260329/1002

Guest dare_2_dream

neal carroll (6'7 fifteen year old from central who hasnt started high school yet due to having to have a heart transplant) said in the DNJ today that he plans on attending siegel. age wise he will be a sophmore next year but i dont know what they will count him as. he should be a good player for sure with his height just being 15, i have never seen him play before so i cant speak to much on that. he still has to sit out another 6 months but that would mean he would be ready by the time the season starts

link to article:

Ive heard about this kid, they say he is pretty talented. He sure has endured a lot too to just be fifteen. Heart transplants are no joke by any means. If he can make it through that, I imagine he could take a lot on the court too. I hope to see him out there next year.

Ive heard about this kid, they say he is pretty talented. He sure has endured a lot too to just be fifteen. Heart transplants are no joke by any means. If he can make it through that, I imagine he could take a lot on the court too. I hope to see him out there next year.

That is going to be something to see if he can play next year and how might he hold up. Could be the start of a heart warming story?

link to article:

If he does play he is going to have to get stronger but I think he has alot of potential.

They lost a lot of experience at all the positions. Besides Cutter and Harper, no one else saw significant minutes in games of high importance. Its going to be an interesting season next year to say the least for Siegel. There are a lot of questions to be answered next year for Siegel. Harris has a lot of work to do but can make this team be very competitive next year. Barron is a left handed guard with a nice 3 point jumper. I wouldnt be suprised to see Hockenberry start next year however.

Is McCord going to play basketball next year or just stick to football?

Guest dare_2_dream

If he does play he is going to have to get stronger but I think he has alot of potential.

Is McCord going to play basketball next year or just stick to football?

no clue but ill find out

Guest dare_2_dream

Ive heard siegel is getting a 6'11" white guy from Africa, if so this wouldn't surprise me one bit.

:lol: i hope this rumor is true.