7-AAA 2006-2007

MidTennFootball

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

good post. face it, rhs is an eual opps recruiter, they seem to like those kids from coffee county and lawrenceburg. not just from ohs or bhs.

tell me y havin an uncle at rhs qualifies u 2 get 2 transfer . rules say a parent in the system gets u the exempt not no uncle.

theres a guy here on the T who can personally let you know why any transfers from lawrenceburg even came here, and it was not due to recruiting. i'd take his word for it as he knows both pretty well. maybe if your football coaches wouldnt drive down to lawrenceburg to video tape kits former residency trying to prove something, and use some of that free time coaching yall could be better than 2-8. oh i forgot, he tried to bring that to the table AFTER his season was over to try and keep us out of the playoffs and bump his record to 3-7.

david spurlock transferred after 1 semester at siegel, he followed the TSSAA rules and sat out the complete football season and the first half of basketball season.

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay folks this is a sure fire way to get this thread locked up tight. There is no absolute proof that Rankin recruits, just as you have NO absolute proof that any OHS coach had anything to do with any video taping of whatever it is that you are trying to imply. So this needs to be dropped b/f old fball jumps on all of us or this thread gets locked and we all go on Mod Watch. :rolleyes:

Okay folks this is a sure fire way to get this thread locked up tight. There is no absolute proof that Rankin recruits, just as you have NO absolute proof that any OHS coach had anything to do with any video taping of whatever it is that you are trying to imply. So this needs to be dropped b/f old fball jumps on all of us or this thread gets locked and we all go on Mod Watch. <_<

wheres ole Fball been lately? :rolleyes:

but yea im done, i was just speaking on the issue brought forth, trying to get my point across. you can PM me if you wnat to know about the video tape.

wheres ole Fball been lately? :rolleyes:

but yea im done, i was just speaking on the issue brought forth, trying to get my point across. you can PM me if you wnat to know about the video tape.

fball is in hiding I think. Surprised he hasn't been on to boast about some kid from Blackman being ranked in the nation in stock trades. It was in the DNJ today. hahahahaahahah

Edited by 2priceless

i forgot to mention riverdale soon to be senior ben atakpu made the basketball team he is very athletic and is a good defender and will probably be a solid contributer coming off the bench next year. he has size also. he will be a starter on the football field this year, kids an athlete and another reason to watch out for riverdale basketball this year :lol:

Guest dare_2_dream

Who will take Jimmy, Keith, Rod, and Darius' spots for Siegel?

Well I didnt know Luke would be back next yr, but I guess thats always a plus :P

Anyways, those guys arent going to be replaced. They had loads and loads of talent and the guys coming up next yr cant compare to the team they had this yr, talent wise. they will be more disciplined however, so they might stand a chance with lesser talent.